+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
Received

Finally, received the Portal 1 email today. To my surprise, when I called IRCC yesterday, my eligibility and security were not yet started. Hopefully, everybody's files are getting processed quickly now. Waiting for the portal 2 email now.
What did you ask when you called?

ssh97

May 23, 2023
Received

Finally, received the Portal 1 email today. To my surprise, when I called IRCC yesterday, my eligibility and security were not yet started. Hopefully, everybody's files are getting processed quickly now. Waiting for the portal 2 email now.
Congrats, same VO with an earlier AoR date... no updates...

ssh97

May 23, 2023
Spoke to MP and noted my application has been declared as non-routine and standard processing time does not apply as they asked for additional documents...

I am not sure what this means and how long else it is gonna take...

AoR: Nov 11, 2022

PVO: Montreal...

• Sad
Reactions: Miracle2018

God’s child

May 5, 2023
Spoke to MP and noted my application has been declared as non-routine and standard processing time does not apply as they asked for additional documents...

I am not sure what this means and how long else it is gonna take...

AoR: Nov 11, 2022

PVO: Montreal...
What does non routine mean?
Did you submit the adr?

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Hey Guys, one question.
I've received my PR card. I now want to amend my eCOPR as it has wrong original entry date. If I apply to amend eCOPR, will that affect validity of my PR card? In other words, will I face any issues when I re-enter Canada as eCOPR is getting amended?

Kingra92

Mar 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
22-11-2022
Doc's Request.
13-12-2022
AOR Received.
22-11-2022
Aor nov 22. PNP- CEC INLAND
Background in progress since April
In cic it shows “application in process, will let us know when background will start”
VO Sydney

• Sad
Reactions: Miracle2018

Helikorakan

Apr 11, 2023
AOR nov 3rd.

Eligibility marked In Progress since May 17th after a long 4 months of inactivity.
Caught an update today on GCKEY where ADR changed from "documents uploaded" to "Not Applicable"

I guess it's moving slowly...

Reactions: sean468

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Hello all,

Long time no see!

Since my last post here, I got Portal 1 email today all of a sudden LOL. I already gave up, thinking they will reject me and I'll re-apply (I got the PGWP extension approved on May 19, and my old PGWP expires on June 3)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Hello fellow November AOR,

I just received my GCMS notes from IRCC today and it didn't look good! The good news is that misrepresentation isn't mentioned anywhere (I claimed points for the part-time job in my home country while I didn't mention that job on my initial study visa).

The bad news is that I had chosen a wrong NOC code for it. I worked as a part-time English Instructor for an English Center. It wasn't a public school or a private school. However, I claimed that job as NOC 4031 (Secondary Teacher) while it should've been NOC 43109 (Other Instructors). I was more like a tutor than a teacher. Now, GCMS notes said that:

Eligibility: Recommend Interview
Analyst Recommendation: Review Required
Summary Note: Foreign Work Experience does not meet NOC
CRS score at application: 512 / Verified Score: 474
Ready to Finalize

Based on this, it feels like my application will get rejected (hopefully, soon). I've booked a consultation with an RCIC tomorrow to see if I can send them a Letter of Explanation that the NOC was initially wrongly chosen, and give them the new NOC code. Additionally, I would like to ask the RCIC if it is a good idea to ask IRCC that if they intend to reject me, please do it asap so that I can get back to the pool to receive an ITA for the next draws.

That's that. I'm quite said but somewhat relieved. At least, it's not misrepresentation and with the extension of PGWP, I will still have a chance.

Good luck to all of you, rooting for you!

Kingra92

Mar 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
22-11-2022
Doc's Request.
13-12-2022
AOR Received.
22-11-2022
Hello all,

Long time no see!

Since my last post here, I got Portal 1 email today all of a sudden LOL. I already gave up, thinking they will reject me and I'll re-apply (I got the PGWP extension approved on May 19, and my old PGWP expires on June 3)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
Congratulations. This gives me a hope too. Waiting for background process to complete.

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
Hello all,

Long time no see!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
Congrats!! Did you send them a letter or just wait?

Reactions: novemberrain