17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Hi my aor is 28 nov too
Bg in progress according to tracker and eligibility not started pvo etobicoke svo vancouver
According to agent file was transferred from vancouver to Etobicoke.
Is it same for you?
A lot of november AOR's got sent to Etobicoke!

doublekk12

Apr 13, 2023
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Done....
28-12-2022
Hi my aor is 28 nov too
Bg in progress according to tracker and eligibility not started pvo etobicoke svo vancouver
According to agent file was transferred from vancouver to Etobicoke.
Is it same for you?
I didn't get the G-note yet so I don't know but I'm sure my file was transferred from Vancouver to Etobicoke.
Seems like people whose VO is Etobicoke are relatively delayed a lot.

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
CEC AOR Nov 21. The last update on the tracker was on Jan 31, which is background completed. The eligibility review has not started (as per the tracker). Order notes in late April, but no response yet... I was wondering if anyone is in a similar situation.
A lot of november AOR's got sent to Etobicoke!
October as well! Oct 18 AOR, Vancouver transferred to Etobicoke and eligibility not started - I don't know what's going on with the eligibility pile on Etobicoke!

Daniel1120

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Visa Office......
Montreal
Im in the same boat. All stages passed since March. They told me to wait for my pr confirmation email.

After ordering GCMS notes, found out im stuck in Print Queue 9515.
Hi there, may I ask if you have got your portal email? Thanks!

Daniel_Daniel

Mar 24, 2023
Hi, everyone. Just a quick update: On my tracker, Eligibility was showing as not started from January 31st to mid-May. After talking to an IRCC agent over the phone and our MP, our process sped up and in less than a week Eligibility started, and we got the portal emails on these last days. I do believe that the MP team's help was essential in this process. We are thrilled to know that are almost getting the COPR!! Our AOR Nov 2, 2022. Office: Etobicoke.

God’s child

May 5, 2023
Hi, everyone. Just a quick update: On my tracker, Eligibility was showing as not started from January 31st to mid-May. After talking to an IRCC agent over the phone and our MP, our process sped up and in less than a week Eligibility started, and we got the portal emails on these last days. I do believe that the MP team's help was essential in this process. We are thrilled to know that are almost getting the COPR!! Our AOR Nov 2, 2022. Office: Etobicoke.
Hi congrats
Just wanted to know if your file was moved from other vo to etobicoke?
As i am in same situation aor 28 nov

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
Congrats! Would you mind sharing your timeline? Like when you contacted the MP - Eligibility started and the application was approved?
Thanks!

vaish1605

Feb 23, 2021
Hello Guys,
I have a doubt regarding PCC. Since my Security has not started and my PCC is going to expire, do i have to apply for PCC again? Will IRCC ask for a new PCC once Security starts?

AOR - 28th Nov 2022
Medicals & Biometric - completed on 29th December.
Info sharing and Criminality - completed on 29th December.
Security - not started.
Eligibility - not started.
PVO/SVO - Etobicoke/Vancouver

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Hello Guys,
I have a doubt regarding PCC. Since my Security has not started and my PCC is going to expire, do i have to apply for PCC again? Will IRCC ask for a new PCC once Security starts?

AOR - 28th Nov 2022
Medicals & Biometric - completed on 29th December.
Info sharing and Criminality - completed on 29th December.
Security - not started.
Eligibility - not started.
PVO/SVO - Etobicoke/Vancouver
The PCC I uploaded was from when I received it in October 2021 for a PR Spousal Application. Because according to the IRCC website (See red below), as long as it was issued AFTER you stayed there for 6 months or more you're fine even if it has an expiry date on it. I haven't left Canada (apart from a couple of vacations to the US/Europe), and they accepted that.

Plus, if it was Valid at the time of you submitted your application, then you're fine. Worst case, they'll ask for another one, but I don't suspect it, especially if you are living in Canada already and haven't stayed in your home country since your PCC was issued.

Date the certificate was issued
For the country where you currently live
The police certificate for the country where you currently live:
  • must be issued no more than 6 months before the date you submit your application
  • must not be expired
For any other country
For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:
  • it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
An officer may ask for a new one later on.

Reactions: vaish1605

Arora12

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
I received my gcms notes, and in my foreign experience officers note - noc jumping and in verified score they put - overflow and eligibility is review required, does anyone know, what does it mean?

AAmd29

Apr 3, 2021
We finally got our PR confirmation email!!! Timeline below:
PVO Ottawa SVO Sydney then Etobicoke
AOR: Nov 24
1st Passed Medical: Dec 19
Eligibility: Dec 19
2nd Passed Medical: Mar 3
Info Sharing: Mar 3
BG check: Mar 16
Finalized Approved: Mar 16
PR confirmation email: May 17 (after 2 months from finalized approved)

I am not sure if seeking MPs help did trigger my stuck application or the webforms but its worth the shot to try.

Journey isnt over yet until getting PR card but want to say big THANKS to people in this forum. This thread has tremendously helped me air out frustration and find comfort at the same time. Thank you

Last edited:

doublekk12

Apr 13, 2023
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Done....
28-12-2022
My application is in Ontario for further review and still the Eligibility and security has not been initiated yet !!
My AOR is 28th Nov. and VO was Etobicoke.
If your AOR date is around mine, I think your application status may be the same as mine.