+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

NJSHEN

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Congratulations! How long did it take after you passed all stages and the COPR number was generated on the Tracker?
Thank you! Everything in my application was marked as "Completed" on the tracker on March 21. However, when I called on April 4 to confirm, the agent told me my info sharing was actually not completed.
My COPR number hasn't been generated on the tracker yet.

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Congratulations! Keep us posted about your progress with getting the PR card.

Question: Is COPR number generated only after eligibility, background, bio, and medical are complete? I logged into the ircc tracker yesterday for the first time. My medical was complete Apr-17. All stages are complete. There is a COPR # with expiration date in the document status as well. Is it safe to assume, that they might approve the application and will send me the confirmation soon? or COPR # is also generated when an applicant is rejected?
Never saw a case where COPR was generated and then case was rejected. I see COPR # being generated as being principally approved, so all processing has been completed and the officer has signed off on the application, and it’s just awaiting administrative personnels to send out portal emails.

Stan_the_Man

Dec 1, 2022
Never saw a case where COPR was generated and then case was rejected. I see COPR # being generated as being principally approved, so all processing has been completed and the officer has signed off on the application, and it’s just awaiting administrative personnels to send out portal emails.
I hope the guy they assigned it to is not protesting rn, cause everything was marked completed on the tracker ten days ago.

Also, one thing concerns me, they asked for an additional document (PCC from China), I provided it on Apr-4, but then I saw on the tracker that they completed background check on Mar-20, so way before I sent them the police report they required. That's why I was thinking that maybe they could have rejected my application.

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
I hope the guy they assigned it to is not protesting rn, cause everything was marked completed on the tracker ten days ago.

Also, one thing concerns me, they asked for an additional document (PCC from China), I provided it on Apr-4, but then I saw on the tracker that they completed background check on Mar-20, so way before I sent them the police report they required. That's why I was thinking that maybe they could have rejected my application.
Not concerning at all, PCC is related to criminality which is not really reflected in tracker. The tracker background check is mostly security. Also you got your all stages passed and copr# AFTER apr 4, which means they either accepted your PCC, or decided it's ok without it. 10 days is not that long, it took them 6 days to issue my portal email before the strike, and there were people who waited for months back at the end of last year. But rest assured you should get your approval eventually

MangoHawk

Mar 2, 2023
It is very confusing though. She's saying it is not "On Hold" or something and said the only thing left to do is Security and everything is Passed. I will have to call tomorrow to confirm again what changes/updates were made.
Can you please share IRCC's number? I get told that there is no one available to answer and call disconnects

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Same! There has been no movement on my application
Welcome to the party! There's quite a few Nov AOR's that haven't seen movement.

Stan_the_Man

Dec 1, 2022
Also I must say, by the time of receiving Portal Email #1, there was no update on neither the application tracker nor on the IRCC account. Both of them say, that the application is still in progress.