****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

Arun Agarwal

Jul 24, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
I just received GU2...it says Medical passed on 02-Feb.
Hoping to get the portal email soon !

Reactions: yenice

cec-candidate

Dec 22, 2022
AOR Nov 17, I got GU2 last week, Jan 26 so I called IRCC today and they told me Eligibility has passed(which I feel is the most important step). The security step is the only one pending at this moment. See my signature for more details.

Hoping to get some good news soon...
Another GU today. That would be GU3, nothing changed. hopefully means security has already cleared.
My BG check has always been "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Never have seen it changing during the Ghost updates. not sure if I may have missed it going to in progress and then back to processing. What do you guys think, good news soon? Check Signature for detailed timeline.

Can-Brits

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Category........
CEC
Another GU today. That would be GU3, nothing changed. hopefully means security has already cleared.
My BG check has always been "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Never have seen it changing during the Ghost updates. not sure if I may have missed it going to in progress and then back to processing. What do you guys think, good news soon? Check Signature for detailed timeline.
Some people's status don't change in the portal.

I would say you should be expecting the portal email soon. Sounds like your security is finished. Fingers crossed for you! I'm the exact same timeline, hoping for some good news as well!!