+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

Jaikisan Vaswani

Dec 12, 2020
Called IRCC, Primary VO - Sydney/NovaScotia , said your application is still in process and we don’t need any additional documents. When I asked about the different stages of the application, he just said it’s in final steps. He was quite reluctant and was not sharing much information upfront. Is that something I should worry about?
Called IRCC again today and specifically asked for Eligibility and it is PASSED. Nov 16 AOR

arnold1983

Nov 7, 2022
New Brunswick
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-10-2022
Nomination.....
04-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
Montreal
Posting my timeline here

CEC inland single
ITA: Nov 9
AOR: Nov 11
BIL: Some time in early Dec, can't remember
Medical: Reviewing
GU: Jan 31, Background from "processing" to "in progress"

Never called IRCC, just patiently waiting...
expect one more gu3 and from in progress change to were processing

next is ppr

tring

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Hi all!

Here is my timeline:

CEC inland single
AOR: Nov 10
Biometrics Completed: Dec 19
Medical Passed: Nov 24
GU: Jan 30, Background Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Never called IRCC!

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Hi all!

Here is my timeline:

CEC inland single
AOR: Nov 10
Biometrics Completed: Dec 19
Medical Passed: Nov 24
GU: Jan 30, Background Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Never called IRCC!
How do you know that is a GU? My Background Check is always like that!

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
How do you know that is a GU? My Background Check is always like that!
Ghost Update (GU) is shown when your Status changed from Submitted to Application Updated. Then when you check your application something has changed. If it never changed on your end, I think you haven't received a GU yet. When's your AOR?

Reactions: tring

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
Another GU today - Review of medical results - February 1, 2023:You passed the medical exam. Although I used old medicals.
That's nice! I'm also waiting for my Medical Approval since I uploaded my old medical from 2020 as well.

We almost have the same timeline, except my AOR is on Nov 17.

*checked my medical now and it's still reviewing.

Reactions: Miracle2018

EdithF86

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
CEC Outland

ITA: September 28 2022

AOR: November 24 2022

MEP: December 20 2022

BIL: December 20 2022

GU 1: December 20 2022

GU 2: January 30 2023

GU 3:

PPR:

Assuming it’s GU2 anyway, my application is with my consultant and changed to “in progress”. Would love to know what it means but can’t reach call center agent.
Managed to call IRCC today and they said Eligibility passed.
Criminality was passed before but now it changed to not started.
Security also not started.
Visa offices got switched: It used to be VO1: CIO Sydney NS and VO2 CPC Ottawa but now my application is in CIO Sydney at RC-6262 it appears.

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
Managed to call IRCC today and they said Eligibility passed.
Criminality was passed before but now it changed to not started.
Security also not started.
Visa offices got switched: It used to be VO1: CIO Sydney NS and VO2 CPC Ottawa but now my application is in CIO Sydney at RC-6262 it appears.
Same goes with me. Criminality was passed before, then after Eligibility has passed, criminality changed to not started together with background check.

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Ghost Update (GU) is shown when your Status changed from Submitted to Application Updated. Then when you check your application something has changed. If it never changed on your end, I think you haven't received a GU yet. When's your AOR?
Thank you for your reply.

I got a GU yesterday where it said on my profile: Application/profile updated but nothing is updated. When I log out and log in again, that status is gone. Not sure if that is my first GU or the second one, since I don't check my account daily and whenever I check, it's always "We are processing..."

Reactions: Miracle2018

Jaikisan Vaswani

Dec 12, 2020
Called IRCC again today and specifically asked for Eligibility and it is PASSED. Nov 16 AOR
Received Portal Confirmation email at 8 AM today. I have received 2 emails. One says me as the principal applicant and one says my daughter as principal applicant. Should I reply to both or just reply to the one which says me as principal applicant?