+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
Does any one experiencing sign in problem through gc key key and banking institution.

gc key: it says invalid session error 403

By banking institution it says online technical difficulties

jenanansi

Jun 12, 2019
ITA: October 26
Submitted & AOR: November 5
Biometrics requested: November 18
Biometrics submitted November 21
Medical: "You don't need a medical"

ahossain11

Nov 17, 2022
Did you claim points for relative in Canada?
No I did not. That’s why I found it odd.

EDIT:
Submitted Additional Family form on the 20th Nov
Was acknowledged 22nd Nov
Medical was approved 22nd Nov
Request letter received to upload payment proof of biometrics 22nd Nov
Waiting for further biometric instructions now.

Last edited:

klubsoda

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
ITA: 2022-10-12
Application submission and AOR: 2022-11-07

I can't believe I finally have gotten to submit an application! Most terrifying "submit" button I've ever had to press lol
BIL: 2022-11-22

I'm an inland candidate but did have to do medicals. No message in my account as to whether those passed. Does BIL automatically mean your medicals passed, or are those two things not connected?

EDIT: Medicals passed today too. I checked my account again a few hours later and had the MEP message.

Last edited:

Primmi

Nov 22, 2022
Hi all,

ITA - Sep 28th
AOR - November 16th

Today I logged into my cic and checked my PR transmitted forms using this link (https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/applicationChecklist), under work history it shows I haven't added my NOC code when I click view button. I believe it has something to do with the 5-digit NOC code change. (This form is locked since I submitted my application). Is it just me or is someone else also facing this as you are all on the same boat? Thank you.
I have the same issue. Did you get to know why that happened?

Primmi

Nov 22, 2022
I am able to see the NOC codes in my PR application (not EE). I didn't raise any webform.
Can you let me know how you check the NOC codes on your PR application? I can only see the documents I submitted when I click on "check application status"