+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

japjyotsingh111

Mar 14, 2023
Don’t know yet ! Still in limbo or what appears to be the start of it .
Exactly, can’t understand what kind of batch processing they do.
There is no proper response from ircc call center either.
Main thing is when everything is showing as completed then the test of the process should be automated.

Devashish1224

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Is your medical updated in GC key.?
Yes bro it is since Jan 23. Lol I don’t know that anyone else will be in situation like us. I don’t know what to do. The ircc agent was nice to me but she told that , “just be patient, it’s just around the corner” on Monday . Today even Wednesday is over.

Reactions: yenice

japjyotsingh111

Mar 14, 2023
What was your timeline can you let me know ?
Ita: 12th October 2022
File submitted: 8th Nov
Aor: 9th nov
Logged in onto tracker for the first time on 13th feb and had everything except BG completed
03rd march: BG went to inprogress in GC key and completed in tracker.
Nothing since then
Medicals not updated in GC key
Called ircc twice, everytime same response, “Everything is completed in your file, and is in final stages”.

Devashish1224

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Ita: 12th October 2022
File submitted: 8th Nov
Aor: 9th nov
Logged in onto tracker for the first time on 13th feb and had everything except BG completed
03rd march: BG went to inprogress in GC key and completed in tracker.
Nothing since then
Medicals not updated in GC key
Called ircc twice, everytime same response, “Everything is completed in your file, and is in final stages”.
Can they reject the file too ? I don’t know that. That’s what the ircc agent said to me too. I don’t know what “final” decision she will give.

Devashish1224

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
I don’t think so, cz if someone would have anything wrong they would have already got the correspondence during eligibility and background checks.
I wish the same too brother . So it means we are in the actual limbo . Lol. Don’t understand what the wait is? Do you know anyone with the same AOR who have got the portal ? I had a friend of a friend whose AOR was Nov 22 and have got the portal email .

japjyotsingh111

Mar 14, 2023
I wish the same too brother . So it means we are in the actual limbo . Lol. Don’t understand what the wait is? Do you know anyone with the same AOR who have got the portal ? I had a friend of a friend whose AOR was Nov 22 and have got the portal email .
Yes, we’re in limbo, no doubt about it.

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Does anyone know how much time it takes to complete Security? for me its the only thing that's pending.

ktakhan

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
Guys! Just got connected to the IRCC agent after a 40 mins wait, and he seemed to be very annoyed with me asking about the status of my application. Then he said he would put me on a quick hold, and a few seconds later I was disconnected :) Now calling again, and already they are not able to connect me to an agent. Idk what's the reason for him to be annoyed and mean since it's his job to provide information at IRCC call center. I am confused.

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Guys! Just got connected to the IRCC agent after a 40 mins wait, and he seemed to be very annoyed with me asking about the status of my application. Then he said he would put me on a quick hold, and a few seconds later I was disconnected :) Now calling again, and already they are not able to connect me to an agent. Idk what's the reason for him to be annoyed and mean since it's his job to provide information at IRCC call center. I am confused.
Thats a one off case, don't stress. Try again with a different agent.