CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Same here bro/sis. Too much at stake. I know people say don’t put all your eggs in one basket, but sometimes you just have one egg
Sorry, don't mean to "Haha" you but "you just have one egg" totally cracked me up = )))))

Jokes aside, I believe we are late in the approval game, but may be lucky in the PR card game (meaning, PR cards will be mailed out really fast hahaha) Keep the faith!

Reactions: sdCan

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Sorry, don't mean to "Haha" you but "you just have one egg" totally cracked me up = )))))

Jokes aside, I believe we are late in the approval game, but may be lucky in the PR card game (meaning, PR cards will be mailed out really fast hahaha) Keep the faith!
Haha, it was a joke anyways..I have options to move to US, or to extend my current closed work permit. But hoping it doesn’t come to that.

Reactions: novemberrain

Batmanboxers

Nov 5, 2022
AOR 1st Nov

Medical passed on 16th Nov, gc key shows we don't need but tracker showed 16th Nov

1st March - all completed on tracker
GU
another GU with medical passed on gckey but this time date changed to 1st March on both tracker and portal

no PPR yet :/
I am nervous, what to do?
still no update guys. Anyone has seen similar case before? Kindly advise.

ChrisCan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2021
Anyone here PVO etobicoke and SVO Vancoucer for me info sharing and criminality done everything else not started

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Same here bro/sis. Too much at stake. I know people say don’t put all your eggs in one basket, but sometimes you just have one egg
I had a OINP PNP application being processed alongside my CEC. Yesterday they refused me on a technicality LMFAO. I can still qualify for that program but I have to shell out another 1500$. That was basically my failsafe to this CEC app but now if I don't hear back on this CEC by 2 month, I might need to reapply for that again given I have 1 year of WP left.

Edit: it wasn't the PNP app that was refused but moreso the Ontario Provincial nomination itself. I did not have 2 PR applications running at the same time

Reactions: sdCan

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I know it's not going to help anyone, but just an update.
Official processing time for PR application Express Entry changed to 12 months from 16 months.
This is good news. Now they will have to stop quoting the 16 months as standard processing times. It isn't much but it's something

francisxx

Jan 12, 2023
I’d like to know if anyone has experienced this, all items in my tracker showed completed, but the tracker in overview is still in progress. And I received no gu email… this means ircc is still working on my file or the final decision is made already. Thanks !

MrTambo

Nov 23, 2022
I’d like to know if anyone has experienced this, all items in my tracker showed completed, but the tracker in overview is still in progress. And I received no gu email… this means ircc is still working on my file or the final decision is made already. Thanks !
I'm in the same position as you. Can you check on your COPR section if you have a document number issued?

GiveMeSomeLuck

Jan 16, 2023
Today I received an ADR requesting the IMM5669 Background declaration form and a document of client information containing education, qualification and experience (resume I guess?). Anyone with the same situation? Why are they requesting this? The information needed in these documents was all filled in the questionnaire I remember