CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Hey bud the foreign experience is not a requirement of study visa . They don’t give you a visa on foreign experience . It’s a moot point. Besides agents over complicate an application. If the review was required it must not be because of you not mentioning work experience .
I believe it will be fine. Don’t think too much . You will get your approval . Don’t worry.
Thank you so much, buddy! I really needed to hear this, thank you for your kind words

I assume that because I didn't mention the parttime job in my study visa, but I claimed it for my foreign experience to get points :"( Even Mr Kubeir said that it is misrepresentation. That's why I've been sitting on fire for every single day since the day I heard about Kubeir's opinion (which is somewhere in early Feb) :"(

BUT, gracias!!!!! Praying that us Nov AOR will get our approval soon!!!!!

Devashish1224

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Thank you so much, buddy! I really needed to hear this, thank you for your kind words

I assume that because I didn't mention the parttime job in my study visa, but I claimed it for my foreign experience to get points :"( Even Mr Kubeir said that it is misrepresentation. That's why I've been sitting on fire for every single day since the day I heard about Kubeir's opinion (which is somewhere in early Feb) :"(

BUT, gracias!!!!! Praying that us Nov AOR will get our approval soon!!!!!
Yeah as per my knowledge , if you don’t mention the job and you have a gap , that could led to Student visa refusal but not mentioning job during study permit application is not misrepresenting, you can tell about it if allows them to arrive at a decision but if they already granted you a visa it’s not required. Besides that job you did was to show that you were “doing something “ towards your long term goal instead of being idle. So if they didn’t had a problem during study visa then it won’t be now. Keep fingers crossed . I’m quite sure about it. But very rare instances are common with IRCC

Reactions: novemberrain

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Yeah as per my knowledge , if you don’t mention the job and you have a gap , that could led to Student visa refusal but not mentioning job during study permit application is not misrepresenting, you can tell about it if allows them to arrive at a decision but if they already granted you a visa it’s not required. Besides that job you did was to show that you were “doing something “ towards your long term goal instead of being idle. So if they didn’t had a problem during study visa then it won’t be now. Keep fingers crossed . I’m quite sure about it. But very rare instances are common with IRCC
Thank you for the response. I talked to someone with the same VO (Kitchener) and they told me that their friend is in a similar case as mine and they got their Eligibility passed. I think I should connect with that person to ask for more details!

Aha233

Mar 30, 2023
I recently got my eCOPR:
CEC 1 inland dependant
AOR: 11/7/2022
Portal: 3/22/2023, replied 3/23
Portal with credentials: 3/24
ECOPR: 3/28
Now: portal photo in review

I don’t have access to tracker and I didn’t get any ghost updates (if I was looking at the correct place), called IRCC on 3/14 and was told everything had passed and I should expect an email soon, also was told SVO Ottawa, PVO Vancouver in the same call.

Does anyone know how long it will take for IRCC to review the photo? I presume that the photo has to be accepted before printing and mailing the PR cards.

sunny_28

Sep 20, 2020
I recently got my eCOPR:
CEC 1 inland dependant
AOR: 11/7/2022
Portal: 3/22/2023, replied 3/23
Portal with credentials: 3/24
ECOPR: 3/28
Now: portal photo in review

I don’t have access to tracker and I didn’t get any ghost updates (if I was looking at the correct place), called IRCC on 3/14 and was told everything had passed and I should expect an email soon, also was told SVO Ottawa, PVO Vancouver in the same call.

Does anyone know how long it will take for IRCC to review the photo? I presume that the photo has to be accepted before printing and mailing the PR cards.
I got my eCOPR today and I called IRCC customer service agent. She told me that the photo submitted on PR Confirmation Portal stays in "In review" status till you get your PR card by mail. It is kept in review even after eCOPR in case they need more information or documents, they can ask for them. You can call IRCC and get your new application number for physical PR Card and then go on GCKey (CIC) portal and link that application your GCKey account. This way you can check your status regarding physical PR Card.

Reactions: Aha233

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
2 months after I received an RPRF Request Letter (January 26), my background check finally changed from "Your application is in progress" to "We are processing your background check"!!!!! I will call IRCC tomorrow to check what changes were made!

CEC2023

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
2 months after I received an RPRF Request Letter (January 26), my background check finally changed from "Your application is in progress" to "We are processing your background check"!!!!! I will call IRCC tomorrow to check what changes were made!
When did you catch this GU? Most likely your Security has been passed. Congrats!

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
When did you catch this GU? Most likely your Security has been passed. Congrats!
I didn't open my GCKey account today since I was sick. I opened it at around 10 PM. Maybe it was an update today or end of day?
Hopefully! I hope everyone from Nov AOR receives an update too. This silence is really so bad.

In addition to that, I did re-medicals last week (which they never requested since I passed an expired old medical I had way back 2020) triggered my application on their queue.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
And here I am stuck with Eligibility and Background Check not even started yet.
I just applied for my BOWP and stopped checking every hour :)
Good thinking. When I have to go to work on site it's good cos I'm not checking the whole day but when I'm wfh, I'm checking constantly

Reactions: v546