Med's Request
17-02-2015 / Med. Furtherance Request: 09-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015 / Furtherance Done: 10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
Does your profile show the same? Hopefully mine won't get delayed since I requested the GCMS notes, still waiting for them.

Application step
  • Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
  • Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
  • Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
  • Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
  • Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
My profile is the same. My AOR was November 13. Still waiting after meds passed

Reactions: sumylili

Favnia

Mar 18, 2019
Hey guys,
Just received my gmcs notes that i ordered in February, the information is as of Feb 15:

Eligibility recommended passed
Criminality passed
Security not started

Ita Nov 15
AOR NOV 18
MEP Dec 20
Gmcs notes ordered Feb 1
Cec inland, single

Reactions: Sapphire Blue

Sapphire Blue

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hey guys,
Just received my gmcs notes that i ordered in February, the information is as of Feb 15:

Criminality passed
Security not started

Ita Nov 15
AOR NOV 18
MEP Dec 20
Gmcs notes ordered Feb 1
Cec inland, single
Almost there!!!

Reactions: Favnia

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019
Hey guys,

Criminality passed
Security not started

Ita Nov 15
AOR NOV 18
MEP Dec 20
Gmcs notes ordered Feb 1
Cec inland, single
Thanks for sharing... I hope it already started after they issued your notes.. I believe Security takes the longest, right?

Sapphire Blue

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
thanks for the encouragement! :) We'll see...after silently reading the november 2018 threads I am not so optimistic but i am glad that at least my notes came. Some sort of movement!
They have a huge backlog as well that's why it's so slow! I remember back in 2017 somesome applications were approved within 2.5 months lol really fast!

Favnia

Mar 18, 2019
They have a huge backlog as well that's why it's so slow! I remember back in 2017 somesome applications were approved within 2.5 months lol really fast!
Yeah I kinda feel sorry for them. They have the same capacity and twice as many people applying. But i secretly hoped a miracle would happen.. Oh well. At least the notes seem ok. Also, fun fact: my secondary office is listed as CPC Vegreville. When i googled it, turns out the office closed in September and they moved to Edmonton. Which kinda explains the backlog of the CEC applications as well.

Thanks for sharing... I hope it already started after they issued your notes.. I believe Security takes the longest, right?
No problem- Yes, security is the longest because they are basically checking all your travel history.

Bonnie07

Nov 30, 2018
My security took 1 week (maybe less), I called CIC on Feb 28th and they told me my security had not been started, then I recieved COPR email March 7th :)

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019
My security took 1 week (maybe less), I called CIC on Feb 28th and they told me my security had not been started, then I recieved COPR email March 7th :)
Interesting... good to know!!

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hello there,
Here is my situation:
I was in the pool under CEC but I didn’t have enough score so I wasn’t invited. Then I was invited by Alberta to apply for their EE stream and I got 600 points. Then I got AOR under PNP. At the moment (back in November 2018) I thought I was invited under CEC so I didn’t submit POF.
Last week, I reviewed my ITA and realized that I was wrong the whole time. However, they haven’t not requested me to submit POF but to prevent the future cause, I submitted CSE case to explain and told them I will submit POF asap. The officer said they appreciated me to inform them the missing documents, they advised me to submit it asap.
Then CIBC made it very difficult for me and now I wanna give up (just ignore it and not sending them POF).
What do you think will happen?!
CIBC is helpful at least in my case, you may again talk to them for alternatives .

fkundrat

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Yeah I kinda feel sorry for them. They have the same capacity and twice as many people applying. But i secretly hoped a miracle would happen.. Oh well. At least the notes seem ok. Also, fun fact: my secondary office is listed as CPC Vegreville. When i googled it, turns out the office closed in September and they moved to Edmonton. Which kinda explains the backlog of the CEC applications as well.

No problem- Yes, security is the longest because they are basically checking all your travel history.
Hi there...How do you know about the office? I am trying to get this info

venkys84

Jan 4, 2019
ITA received 29th Oct 2018
Submission done to ITA on 17th Nov 2018
Asked for RCMP finger prints on 19th Dec 2018
No status update since then...

Moreover, i had to change my inland CEC application to foreign application , since i moved back to my home country.

any reason, why the process has slowed down, my application SLA lapes in May 2019,

appreciate any inputs