+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC November 2018

harrygill2308

Feb 4, 2019
Guys got my interview request today. Thank you for the support.

CEC Inland single applicant
AOR - No 14, 2018
MEP - Mid - december
Nationality - India
Visa office - Ottawa then Calgary (majority of time) and then Montreal (transferred on April 1 as stated by agent).

Anyways just a quick question , they have asked me to bring my proof of fees paid ( i paid everything upfront) with the application. I cant seem to find any docs online in my account. Any idea which document are they referring to ?

Thanks anyways..

Reactions: sumylili and sergp

sergp

Aug 12, 2017

AOR - No 14, 2018
MEP - Mid - december
Nationality - India
Visa office - Ottawa then Calgary (majority of time) and then Montreal (transferred on April 1 as stated by agent).

Anyways just a quick question , they have asked me to bring my proof of fees paid ( i paid everything upfront) with the application. I cant seem to find any docs online in my account. Any idea which document are they referring to ?

Thanks anyways..
If I were you I'd probably go to MyCIC, open application details, "Messages about your application"
at the bottom. There should be "Confirmation of Online Application Transmission" item. It has link to your receipt in PDF.

harrygill2308

Feb 4, 2019
If I were you I'd probably go to MyCIC, open application details, "Messages about your application"
at the bottom. There should be "Confirmation of Online Application Transmission" item. It has link to your receipt in PDF.
Found it. Thanks a ton..

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019

AOR - No 14, 2018
MEP - Mid - december
Nationality - India

Thanks anyways..
Congratulations!!

Reactions: mau123

SamRe

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
I got the following reply from CPC Ottawa:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

AOR: 13-Nov-2018
MEP
Criminality Passed
Eligibility Recommend Passed
Security Not Started

:(

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

MEP
Criminality Passed
Security Not Started

Sorry to hear that. Do you have long travel history or something?

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019
Apart from Canada and my country of origin, I have no other travel history..
Try to order notes, you will be able to see what they are reviewing.

b647

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

MEP
Criminality Passed
Security Not Started

Sorry about that but They will process it and After how long did they reply your webform CSE?
I am also under recommended passed and security not started... really hoping for something to happen.

SamRe

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Sorry about that but They will process it and After how long did they reply your webform CSE?
I am also under recommended passed and security not started... really hoping for something to happen.
Got my GCMS notes just now.. apart from changing the primary office to CPC-Edmonton on 2019-03-15 citing workload re-distribution, rest of the notes is exactly the same as compared to the one that I received in Feb.. looks like my file is gathering dust in CPC-Edmonton..

bin2333

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Got my GCMS notes just now.. apart from changing the primary office to CPC-Edmonton on 2019-03-15 citing workload re-distribution, rest of the notes is exactly the same as compared to the one that I received in Feb.. looks like my file is gathering dust in CPC-Edmonton..
Did your eligibility become met or recommend pass?

b647

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
That sucks.. i wonder why they are processing so slow with people with recommended passed.. just review the file bcoz its passed and make a decision within the processing time.:mad::confused:o_O