+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC November 2018

harsh cheema

Dec 13, 2018
One of my friends applied on 16 Dec, he got his PPR email on 27 feb. And you will be surprised an other friend CEC applied on 28 Jan and got PR on 21st feb. Mine took almost 4 months. Time with express entery application is unprdictable

Reactions: Sapphire Blue

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019
I pray we get some good news next week!
Yeah.. I hope so. This is the quietest CEC group in this forum hahah. Either just few apply in November 2018 or nobody wants to share anything LOL.

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019
I was reading in other group that some people receive their landing interview appointment instead of a letter requesting for their passports.

wontonwrap

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Yeah this group is very quiet lol
I’m located in Calgary, not sure where my VO is...
when I applied EE, I was eligible for CEC but not enough CRS and was in the pool, then got nominated by Alberta. So I got additional 600 points then I was invited to apply for PR. Now I wonder if they consider me as CEC or PNP applicant.
Because I thought I was under CEC so I didn’t submit Proof of Fund. Lately I got my GCMS and realized that my PNP application was not eligible. That GCMS was last dated on January 29th something... then I went to the bank to order Proof of Fund and it won’t be ready in the next 10 days... Feeling lost now lol but whatever

Sapphire Blue

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
when I applied EE, I was eligible for CEC but not enough CRS and was in the pool, then got nominated by Alberta. So I got additional 600 points then I was invited to apply for PR. Now I wonder if they consider me as CEC or PNP applicant.
Because I thought I was under CEC so I didn’t submit Proof of Fund. Lately I got my GCMS and realized that my PNP application was not eligible. That GCMS was last dated on January 29th something... then I went to the bank to order Proof of Fund and it won’t be ready in the next 10 days... Feeling lost now lol but whatever

Wow

jvm8

Jul 30, 2018
Yeah.. I hope so. This is the quietest CEC group in this forum hahah. Either just few apply in November 2018 or nobody wants to share anything LOL.
Seems like there’s a lot more movement happening with December AORs, so frustrating.. although I do remember a period of radio silence last month followed by days where September applicants started hearing good news.

Reactions: sumylili

clinkz

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
IRCC was clearly stated that PNP nominees who are part of CEC stream do not have to show proof of funds, but it seems they already removed this line from their Proof of Funds website. Currently, only CEC applicants and applicants with valid job offer are exempted from POF.

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019
10 days for a proof of funds letter?? I thought you could print the bank statements yourself and take it to the bank to get a stamp on them.

wontonwrap

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
10 days for a proof of funds letter?? I thought you could print the bank statements yourself and take it to the bank to get a stamp on them.
I thought so too but I showed the bank the exact requirements from IRCC then they said they have to request from my original branch (I moved to another city) so it takes 10 days.

If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:

• list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
  • list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
  • be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).”

Reactions: sumylili