+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC NOC Code confusion

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
I supervise a team of millwrights and electricians that perform maintenance activities on food processing machines.
Are you a technical person by qualification or length of experience? or just supervising them administratively?

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
My job duties are very similar to the ones in the NOC 7301 - Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades, but for this NOC it says that a journeyman/woman trade certification is required, which I don't have.

NOC 0714 – Facility operation and maintenance managers also describes really well my duties and requirements, but my contract says I'm a Maintenance Supervisor, not Maintenance Manager.

I'm very confused and I'm not sure which NOC to use in my EE profile.

Last edited:

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
My job duties are very similar to the ones in the NOC 7301 - Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades, but for this NOC it says that a journeyman/woman trade certification is required, which I don't have.

NOC 0714 – Facility operation and maintenance managers also describes really well my duties and requirements, but my contract says I'm a Maintenance Supervisor, not Maintenance Manager.

I'm very confused and I'm not sure which NOC to use in my EE profile.
0714 - Facility operation and maintenance managers

I Just checked this too.

designation does not matter, its the duties and responsibilities that matter, is your employer ready to mention that ?

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
0714 - Facility operation and maintenance managers

I Just checked this too.

designation does not matter, its the duties and responsibilities that matter, is your employer ready to mention that ?
Yes, they can help me with that.

So let's say I state that NOC in my EE profile and I get ITA. To provide proof of this employment under this NOC, what do I need? Is it just a letter from the company stating my duties and responsibilities or it there a specific form for this?

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Yes, they can help me with that.

So let's say I state that NOC in my EE profile and I get ITA. To provide proof of this employment under this NOC, what do I need? Is it just a letter from the company stating my duties and responsibilities or it there a specific form for this?
Yes, just a letter mentioning
duties and responsibilities, weekly hours minimum
Salary monthly or annual
Date joined
Full time regular or part time