+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

cec - My employment letter

royalstellar

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
This will be on company letterhead.
Is the content sufficient? Please advise. Title is Property Administrator (noc 1224).
I have a friend who got her PR through CEC EE, didnt have to write the noc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Whom It May Concern:

Kim has been employed at ABC International since August 1, 2018 and as of the date of this letter, she continues to remain employed at ABC International.

I can confirm that Ms. Kim’s current annual salary is 40,000 CAD based on 37.5 hours per week. Ms. Kim currently holds the full-time position of a Property Administrator and her duties include the following:

• General administrative duties, including filing, answering Tenant & vendor phone calls and email correspondence

• Receives, verifies and codes all vendor invoices and processes for payment

• Assists Property Manager with the monthly building reports

• Maintains vendor database and assures vendor compliance

• Updates and maintains Tenant contact information

• Prepares and sends notices and general correspondence to Tenants including window cleaning memos and other building related issues

• Accounts Receivable follow up with Tenants

• Assist Lease Administration on the setting up of all new Leases & Renewals

• Compile and send out Tenant welcome letters or move-out letters as appropriate

• Assist with annual Budgets and issue letters and rental schedules to Tenants

• Issue annual Operating Cost recovery letters to Tenants and follow up on any amounts owing

If you require further information please do not hesitate to contact me on: XXXXXXXXX

Yours faithfully,

Mike Wdfgd (regional director)

Tel:XXXXXXXX

Email: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OldBoy31

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
This is how mine looks like:

<Company letterhead>
My name and full address

This letter serves as a confirmation that <my full name, first, middle and last name> in a fulltime permanent employee at <company name> since <date, example 10th, January, 2001> till date.
He/She is currently employed as a <job title> and reports to <title only , like manager/vp/director>. He/She earns <$$/perhour/per year> and works an average of <# of hours per week>

His/her job responsibilities are as follows:
<job responsibilities>

I trust this information is satisfactory, however, should you require additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me at <number, ext>

Sincerely,

(signature)

<Name>
<full title>

royalstellar

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
This is how mine looks like:

<Company letterhead>
My name and full address

This letter serves as a confirmation that <my full name, first, middle and last name> in a fulltime permanent employee at <company name> since <date, example 10th, January, 2001> till date.
He/She is currently employed as a <job title> and reports to <title only , like manager/vp/director>. He/She earns <$$/perhour/per year> and works an average of <# of hours per week>

His/her job responsibilities are as follows:
<job responsibilities>

I trust this information is satisfactory, however, should you require additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me at <number, ext>

Sincerely,

(signature)

<Name>
<full title>
How about your NOC number? Did you add that? Is it mandatory?

A_D_cec

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
How about your NOC number? Did you add that? Is it mandatory?
Yes, you need to mention your NOC code. You must also add T4s and paystubs of your employment while uploading your proof of employment documents.

OldBoy31

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Yes, you need to mention your NOC code. You must also add T4s and paystubs of your employment while uploading your proof of employment documents.
I didnt do any of it. Except I did upload T4. My company makes defense goods for Canadian and American Military. They do not provide too much information. I mentioned that in the LOE.

A_D_cec

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
I didnt do any of it. Except I did upload T4. My company makes defense goods for Canadian and American Military. They do not provide too much information. I mentioned that in the LOE.
You cannot do much if your company does that, all you can do is mention that in your LOE. If you work for defense contractors, they already kind of know what you do (through security clearances), and can find that out during your background check.

Reactions: OldBoy31

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
One Question, do we need to add T4 etc in employment letter as well?

Riya Duggal

Sep 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
01/10/2020
No, just add it to your proof of employment.
My company doesn't provide pay-stubs, but I do have t4 and NOA (Notice of assessment), that would be enough proof for employment?

A_D_cec

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
My company doesn't provide pay-stubs, but I do have t4 and NOA (Notice of assessment), that would be enough proof for employment?
How do you get paid? Just Paychecks or is there an online resource where you can login and see/verify your paycheck?
You T4 only shows that you have been paid up until last year. You have to add proof of yourself getting paid at least to the date you have claimed experience. You have to at least add either Paycheck scans, and/or bank account statements and/or a copy of your Employee payment history page.

Riya Duggal

Sep 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
01/10/2020
I can attach bank statements as I get my pay deposited to my bank directly through the company name.

A_D_cec

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
I can attach bank statements as I get my pay deposited to my bank directly through the company name.
Do you an employee login? Can you obtain your payment history? I would strongly suggest adding that.

Riya Duggal

Sep 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
01/10/2020
I can get ROE from my employer, verifying all the dates I was paid for the current year.