AOR May 25th 2023
Medical/UCI: August 14th 2023
Biometrics on tracker August 31 2023
GU Sept 7th
Eligibility in progress tracker sept 8th
GU Sept 11th
Eligibility completed in tracker Sept 12th
All complete on tracker +COPR number Sept 13th 9AM
Portal 1 Email; sept 13th 11AM - replied same day. (came from Montreal)
Now waiting on P2 and Card :)

Thanks for all the status updates everyone, incredibly helpful! I have been obsessed with 4 websites these past couple months haha.
Reddit, CanadaVisa forum, EE2023 tracker & immitracker.
Hey, where did you see the Sept 11 GU, and when did you see a Final Decision in Gckey?

Jackbauerquek

Nov 19, 2021
Hello,

Can someone please me understand the exact status as GC key and IRCC status tracker shows some discrepancy

CEC
AOR 28th May

GC KEY

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.

Status tracker

Biometrics: In progress. As part of the process we may ask you to send us your fingerprints and photo. Read more about biometrics collection
Medical exam: Completed.
Eligibility: Not started
Background verification: In progress

Question:

1) Are medicals passed? Last week we received a ghost update on GC key regarding medicals being passed but now it disappeared.

2) For my spouse IME expiry date is June 2023 in application portal. But based on IRCC guidelines, new medicals are not required if person is in Canada and completed medicals in last 5 years. Do we need to worry about this expiry date from IRCC application portal

3) GC keys has biometrics updated but not sure why its not reflected in status tracker

4) Finally, did final review start based on above status updates?

TIA
Hello,

I have received few updates over this weekend along with generation of e-copr document number. All steps in the tracker are completed for me but for the spouse eligibility is still in process.

What does this mean? application approved for both? and wait for email update

alex201920

Sep 12, 2023
Hello,

I have received few updates over this weekend along with generation of e-copr document number. All steps in the tracker are completed for me but for the spouse eligibility is still in process.

What does this mean? application approved for both? and wait for email update
Hi Jackbauerquek, My application status is somewhat similar to what you have posted. In tracker, Mine shows as all completed in tracker, but my 2 dependents shows as eligibility-not started.. But I haven't received any email for mine for any kind of confirmation yet.

did you mean to say that u got the email 1, 2 and E-COPR for yours, but not yet for your dependents?

Jackbauerquek

Nov 19, 2021
Hi Jackbauerquek, My application status is somewhat similar to what you have posted. In tracker, Mine shows as all completed in tracker, but my 2 dependents shows as eligibility-not started.. But I haven't received any email for mine for any kind of confirmation yet.

did you mean to say that u got the email 1, 2 and E-COPR for yours, but not yet for your dependents?
Hello,

This week, I received email to provide details for the PR portal ( i guess its called as Portal 1 email?) for both primary and dependent application. Now, we are waiting for details from IRCC regarding opening of the portal.

we are now waiting gor

Reactions: alex201920

ronin90

Dec 23, 2018
AOR: May 30, 2023
Medical pass: Aug 22, 2023
Background verification completed on the tracker
Eligibility Still in Progress (Received a PFL, replied to it)
fingers crossed!

ronin90

Dec 23, 2018
What was the Reason for PFL??
I work remotely from Ontario for a Quebec-based company, unfortunately, I did not attach a letter of intent to reside outside Quebec, hence got a PFL. Big blunder!!! Responded to PFL within 7 days and waiting since 2 weeks now.

alex201920

Sep 12, 2023
is there a way to know on tracker portal if P1 email was sent to my representative? I don't have access to GC Key where my rep applied.

Dutchie1

Jul 18, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
is there a way to know on tracker portal if P1 email was sent to my representative? I don't have access to GC Key where my rep applied.
well your rep can not reply to the email for you so they are obligated to send the P1 email to you if they receive it

Uzairazhar55

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
AOR May 21
Received Request letter from IRCC to provide Police clearance certificate for spouse again.
The letter states:
We have begun processing of your permanent residence application and in order to make a decision we require following information/documents.

Does this mean i am nearing a decision and all other parts are cleared?
@legalfalcon your two cents?

Last edited:

looking_for_username

Apr 4, 2023
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-05-2023
My AOR is May 20 and I don't see any update on my application post Aug 31. Eligibility is Recommended Passed and Security not started, rest are completed, with PVO as Etobicoke and SVO Vancouver. What do you all suggest I should do next, my application will be crossing 5 months this week's end. I will raise a webform this week to see. I got the information from GCMS notes, nothing negative there.