+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC-May 2023 AOR********

aviationjj

Dec 21, 2018
Hey everyone, May 31 AOR here - My Eligibility changed to In Progress in the tracker today. Wondering what to expect next?

AOR May 31
Tracker:

Medicals - Completed
Biometrics - Completed [9/11]
Background Check - In Progress
Eligibility - In Progress [9/15]

Chaan

Sep 9, 2023
Hey everyone, May 31 AOR here - My Eligibility changed to In Progress in the tracker today. Wondering what to expect next?

AOR May 31
Tracker:

Medicals - Completed
Hi,

Assumptions :
It’s matter of few days.
May be 1-2 weeks.
Every file is different.
Goodluck.

Dutchie1

Jul 18, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes

AOR May 31
Tracker:

Medicals - Completed
check the timeline i posted yesterday

Reactions: aviationjj

memolllak

Jun 17, 2022

AOR May 31
Tracker:

Medicals - Completed
Same time line. But eligibility has not started yet. are you a single applicant?

Arka161

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
ITA: May 24
May 25 AoR +1 Dependent (CEC).

UCI Linked: 15th August
Elig completed on Tracer: September 7th
Medical Passed on GC Key: 12 September

Final Decision: 15th September

Dropping this timeline for reference if anyone wants rough estimates.

Reactions: Canadanac and Chaan

daygamer

Star Member
Feb 6, 2023
Hi all, my criminality was passed, then my eligibility got passed and criminality changed to "not started", is this normal?

danielx19

Sep 16, 2019
Hi everyone, here's my timeline!

CEC Inland
CRS; 502

ITA Mar 15th 2023
AOR May 16th 2023
Medicals: Aug 28th 2023
Biometrics on tracker: Sept 6th 2023
Background updated on tracker: Sept 15th 2023
GU Sept 16th
Final decision Sept 16th
All completed on tracker +COPR number Sept 16th

Waiting for Portal 1 :)

Riyas292217

Sep 19, 2023
I have received the confirmation of PR email on August 22 and asked the IRCC agent whether I can travel to my home country or not and they said to reply back about my travel details by replying to the confirmation of PR email and I did.
In between my travel time, I got married and came back to Canada
Do I need to update my married status to IRCC and If I do so, does it impact my CRS score?

SimonAgre

Nov 18, 2021
IF you already have your PR why does it matter your CRS score? you are already a permanent resident and as such should not matter anymore, you can request a PR for your wife without the CRS score as a spouse of a permanent resident.

now for other regular folks that have not yet recieved the eCORP or the PR confirmation, married while in th eprocess of PR is a change of personal status, as such this change should be notified to IRCC and update your profile to include this change plus your spouse details, in this case i would suggest to speak with a profesional cause your CRS score would be greatly impacted with a spouse (reduced), if your applying using only your personal information, however in some cases having a partner would increase the point as a couple. you might be abe to check more details here.

https://www.cicnews.com/2021/05/express-entry-couples-and-the-comprehensive-ranking-system-0518059.html#gs.5x38tx

Riyas292217

Sep 19, 2023
IF you already have your PR why does it matter your CRS score? you are already a permanent resident and as such should not matter anymore, you can request a PR for your wife without the CRS score as a spouse of a permanent resident.

now for other regular folks that have not yet recieved the eCORP or the PR confirmation, married while in th eprocess of PR is a change of personal status, as such this change should be notified to IRCC and update your profile to include this change plus your spouse details, in this case i would suggest to speak with a profesional cause your CRS score would be greatly impacted with a spouse (reduced), if your applying using only your personal information, however in some cases having a partner would increase the point as a couple. you might be abe to check more details here.

https://www.cicnews.com/2021/05/express-entry-couples-and-the-comprehensive-ranking-system-0518059.html#gs.5x38tx
I didn't get my PR card yet but got the PR portal email, I got the mail with the subject line "IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) / Portail de résidence permanente d’IRCC (confirmation de la RP)"
Do I need to worry of updating my married status?

chlo0402

Sep 19, 2023
CEC Inland

Portal 1: August 28
Portal 2: September 1 (address and photo submitted same day)
EcoPR: waiting
PR Card: waiting

VO Etobicoke