+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC-May 2023 AOR********

Stellar23

Nov 3, 2022
I dial automated telephone service and it didn’t tell me the status of application, it immediately transferred my call to agent to serve me better. I’ve seen it happen before with my approved visa and work permit when I dial in. What do you think about my PR application ?

harmeet.a

Star Member
Aug 6, 2023
So i hd a ghost update last thursday where BG changed to “we are processing your application. We will send you a message when we start your background check” and Friday my eligibility changed to “in progress”. And today another GU where my BG changed to: “we are processing your background check. We’ll let you know if we need any more information” so i hope my tracker has another update tomorrow. Good luck to you as well!
Good luck to you as well, keep us posted please.

alex201920

Sep 12, 2023
Hi, I'm CEC, inland applicant with 2 dependents and I'm new to here,so please pardon my questions:

>>ITA: Mar.29.2023
>>AoR: May.12.2023
>>Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements
>>Medical: You do not need a medical exam. we will send you a message if this changes
>>Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. we will send you a message if this changes
>>Background check: Your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start your bg check
>>Final decision: your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision is made

getting anxious as its been 4months for today and yet it is in processing..

I saw someone had posted this link, but can anyone tell me what does it do? https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

harmeet.a

Star Member
Aug 6, 2023
Hi, I'm CEC, inland applicant with 2 dependents and I'm new to here,so please pardon my questions:

>>Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements
>>Medical: You do not need a medical exam. we will send you a message if this changes
>>Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. we will send you a message if this changes
>>Background check: Your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start your bg check
>>Final decision: your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision is made

I saw someone had posted this link, but can anyone tell me what does it do? https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application
It is just another place where people post their timelines. It is like an excel sheet of current timelines for all kinds of PR applications.

daygamer

Star Member
Feb 6, 2023

Have you called ircc. What is the status of your background. Criminality? Info sharing?

Reactions: Canadanac

alex201920

Sep 12, 2023
Have you called ircc. What is the status of your background. Criminality? Info sharing?
everytime I try calling them, the auto vm says no agents available to take my call and gets disconnected... the only insight I have is on GC portal where it says for bg check : Your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start your bg check ... Anyone knows how long will that take to complete?

harmeet.a

Star Member
Aug 6, 2023
everytime I try calling them, the auto vm says no agents available to take my call and gets disconnected... the only insight I have is on GC portal where it says for bg check : Your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start your bg check ... Anyone knows how long will that take to complete?
My AOR is May 07, it is still in progress for me.

CEC Single applicant, with foreign experience.

harmeet.a

Star Member
Aug 6, 2023
My AOR is May 07, CEC single applicant with foreign experience.

Bio and Meds are completed

Eligibility went into progress on Aug 23rd, and no updates after that.

Anyone with similar timeline here?

Reactions: SarahPart

SarahPart

Star Member
Jul 4, 2023
Same here.. AOR May 4, everything's done except Eligibility and Final Decision. It's been ~4months and since medicals were passed in June, I didn't receive an update.. I don't even have the tracker Email.
Hope to get something the next 2 weeks.

Chaan

Sep 9, 2023
Same here.. AOR May 4, everything's done except Eligibility and Final Decision. It's been ~4months and since medicals were passed in June, I didn't receive an update.. I don't even have the tracker Email.
Hope to get something the next 2 weeks.
Hi,
I have a question:
Is your security check done ?
I read that Security is the last part when eligibility is passed by an officer.

my AOR is 15 May. CEC
Eligibility is in process, callcenter agent told me on 6 September but security not started.

Last edited:
Reactions: SarahPart

SarahPart

Star Member
Jul 4, 2023
Thanks for the response. I just had a look and I received a GU today:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • June 23, 2023 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Seems like I'm in the last step then?
Fingers crossed, we receive an update soon.

Reactions: harmeet.a

Chaan

Sep 9, 2023
Thanks for the response. I just had a look and I received a GU today:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • June 23, 2023 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Seems like I'm in the last step then?
Fingers crossed, we receive an update soon.