Jul 26, 2019
ITA: 01 May, 2019
Applied and AOR: 15 May, 2019
Medical Passed: 25 June, 2019
RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check Requested: 02 July, 2019
RCMP Uploaded: 18 July, 2019

Status as on today as follows:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results:
  • June 25, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents:
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview:
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics:
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check:
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision:
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone suggest me anything seeing the above status and details??

Hello, what's your status now? We are in the same boat.

sandy053

Jun 15, 2019
Hey Buddies,

I called IRCC today and as per status they have already sent me mail regarding passport request on Friday but I have checked everywhere ( spam , trash etc) but didn’t find it. I am sure I haven’t received it.

Do you have any idea how to get the same mail again ?

zphod

May 7, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hey Buddies,

I called IRCC today and as per status they have already sent me mail regarding passport request on Friday but I have checked everywhere ( spam , trash etc) but didn’t find it. I am sure I haven’t received it.

whats your timeline?

zphod

May 7, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hey Buddies,

I believe you have to talk to the agent and request to resend the email

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
My eligibility criminality medical everything passed,,, security in process... does anyone know how long it will take for ppr?? AOR june 29 and medical passed aug 7 .. two ghost updates ... inland CEC VO-Sydney,NS

Last edited:

sam1991

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Cic asked me to pay landing fees today . I submitted file on may 06,2019 can anybody tell me is this positive news ?

sandy053

Jun 15, 2019
thanks!.. Did you get a chance to talk to the agent regarding the email?
Yes, Agent told that I have to wait for at least 5 business days to check or request for resend.. So just waiting for one more day and then will check how to make a resend request, most probably it would be through Web form .

kianada

Jun 11, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
I received my CoPR last week! I'll be leaving Canada to attend a family's funeral service and will have my landing interview at the Niagara office. Thank you to everyone for all of your help and good luck to everyone still waiting!

Reactions: e-16

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hi guys,

I just got PNP nomination. I have a question for Police certificate. I'm inland application BTW.

My question is did you guys submitted PCC from your original country or not?

I submitted when I applied a study permit. I left my country 2 months after I got approval and never leave Canada since. My country is pretty hard to get PCC. I have to get the document from IRCC to request PCC. I try to get everything done before the end of this year because I want to home. Like I said, I didn't go home almost 5 years.

Thank you,