+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - MAY 2019 Applicants - Join Here

Sureshmanokar

Oct 23, 2019
May 20, 2019 AOR-CEC and VO is Montreal. Background check and eligibility check is still in progress. Going to be 10 months in 10 days, patience is virtue :)

chasingadalia

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
May 20, 2019 AOR-CEC and VO is Montreal. Background check and eligibility check is still in progress. Going to be 10 months in 10 days, patience is virtue :)
May 18 here.

It is a virtue, but when I called I was told my file hadn’t been picked up by Montreal since October, and after four months of inactivity, the call centre is allowed to contact the VPO and essentially ask why the heck it’s taking so long.

I had initially called when I hit six months and was told there were notations that I would probably need to send more documents, but they didn’t put in a request for them. Sent them, they were received, but no one has picked up the file since. I’ve got a week left before they *have* to respond to me, but who knows. Probably going to have to have my spouse contact our MP.

a_98

May 20, 2019
May 19, 2019 AOR-CEC,Visa Office-Montreal. Background check and eligibility check is still in progress. Fingers crossed.

Diane Matthie

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
So how are we all doing, friends? Anyone still stuck in purgatory?
June 12th stuck in background processing ...
I have a question.... Have your medical expired? ...Mine expired last month and I notice that they remove my medical pass date off my profile I m just trying to figure out if that normal.

chasingadalia

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
June 12th stuck in background processing ...
I have a question.... Have your medical expired? ...Mine expired last month and I notice that they remove my medical pass date off my profile I m just trying to figure out if that normal.
Oh that's weird, I didn't think that was supposed to happen once it had been approved.