AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
I’m in touch with local MP but I think they only give the status like your “eligibility under review” I don’t think they give more information unless your file is moving to ip2 or PPR ? I’m i right? Or can my local MP push file to make faster progress?? I just wanna know how can they help? GCMS is better at least it shows what they’re doing with your file?? Just your thoughts pls..
yes you are right. it does not help. they just tell you the same status and does not help with processing of the application.

Muhammad_khurram

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
I’m in touch with local MP but I think they only give the status like your “eligibility under review” I don’t think they give more information unless your file is moving to ip2 or PPR ? I’m i right? Or can my local MP push file to make faster progress?? I just wanna know how can they help? GCMS is better at least it shows what they’re doing with your file?? Just your thoughts pls..
Did you get anything else emails, or update?

Muhammad_khurram

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Did anyone notice the status bar they were talking about? I haven't notice anything.
13 minutes ago
I just saw the bar on my application. tbh its useless. it shows the date ur application was received and then at the end of the bar it shows the date of completion which the six months after date received. and at the top of the bar it shows how many weeks left for you to reach the completion date. So technically its just the time elapsed since you submitted ur application which doesn't provide you with any info that you don't already know!

ari.banerjee

Nov 16, 2018
13 minutes ago
I just saw the bar on my application. tbh its useless. it shows the date ur application was received and then at the end of the bar it shows the date of completion which the six months after date received. and at the top of the bar it shows how many weeks left for you to reach the completion date. So technically its just the time elapsed since you submitted ur application which doesn't provide you with any info that you don't already know!
Where can you see that? Can you show me a screen shot please?

khansatariq

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
I don't think you can make the MP push for faster processing. Also, all your communication with the MP does get recorded in the file, at least that is what I saw on one of the groups, an applicant had uploaded the notes section of their GCMS and one of the notes highlighted that he had contacted Ralph Goodale

did you try calling CIC and speaking with an agent?
Unable to get through with any agent. Raised CEC, got a generic reply that the office will contact you when ready.

Did anyone notice the status bar they were talking about? I haven't notice anything.
I got no status bar update, don't really need it but technically speaking our file is still open as they haven't sent the PPR email yet :/

Muhammad_khurram

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
I don't think you can make the MP push for faster processing. Also, all your communication with the MP does get recorded in the file, at least that is what I saw on one of the groups, an applicant had uploaded the notes section of their GCMS and one of the notes highlighted that he had contacted Ralph Goodale

Unable to get through with any agent. Raised CEC, got a generic reply that the office will contact you when ready.

I got no status bar update, don't really need it but technically speaking our file is still open as they haven't sent the PPR email yet :/
what is ADR (NA) can you tell me please

Muhammad_khurram

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Are you referring to my signature? We were asked for additional documentation which was received by CIC. The status update sheet changed to 'not applicable' on the mentioned date.
thanks for the information, did you complete 6 months? I have completed 5 months would you recommend me to apply GCMS /ATTIP AOR 17 July ?

Reactions: jbirdi

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
I received my GCMS notes this morning.

Eligibility : Passed - 25-10-2018
Criminaliry: Passed - 12-10-2018
Security : BLANK
File Location: Centralized Intake Office
And nothing more so probably My application is going through security screening and GOD knows when it will be approved.