+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC May 2018 applicants

detrtonca

Nov 16, 2018
Hey PPR receivers, I'd like to share some 'tips'.

For Annex A, I tried all sorts of 'clever' methods in Gmail but couldn't really get it in one page, so I googled and found that ppl say just screen snip it and print it, which is what I did and it actually worked.

As for Canada Post, I talked to Canada Post staff in a store yesterday and she said mails still get delivered and just a little bit slower, e.g. it may take two days to deliver to Ottawa. Besides, today I saw that the back-to-work bill was passed, so I think this won't be a problem for us.

Cheeeeeeeeeers! Time to find a cheap flight ticket to get out and back, as I don't drive lol

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Stay positive. They are clearing backlogs now. :)

You could be in the next batch :)
Yes for sure :)
you were great help and support.. and I will miss you.
keep checking on us time to time :) and enjoy your trip to India my friend.

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hey PPR receivers, I'd like to share some 'tips'.

For Annex A, I tried all sorts of 'clever' methods in Gmail but couldn't really get it in one page, so I googled and found that ppl say just screen snip it and print it, which is what I did and it actually worked.

As for Canada Post, I talked to Canada Post staff in a store yesterday and she said mails still get delivered and just a little bit slower, e.g. it may take two days to deliver to Ottawa. Besides, today I saw that the back-to-work bill was passed, so I think this won't be a problem for us.

Cheeeeeeeeeers! Time to find a cheap flight ticket to get out and back, as I don't drive lol
I have this tool called Snagit that does the same. I'll use that. Thanks for the suggestion :)

I have also sent an email on the email address provided in the PPR mail, asking some more time to submit the passport. Not sure when and what reply will I get :D Looking forward :)

I have everything ready though but I am yet to mail it to Ottawa. I saw the news about back to work, but do you think even with that we anticipate some delays, due to the backlog and the Cyber Monday deliveries? Or is XpressPost a totally different channel? Just want to sure.

tanzee

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Hi guys!

Really excited!

Okay!!!! So!!!

Woke up to my gmail’s notification tone.

Got my PPR today! Finally!

Just one thing, may be I’m nervous, but does this email sound legit?

IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

FYI, no ghost updates!
Yeah, my PPR is from the same email ID: IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca , and I was wondering if it's legit as well. By the way, which address did they ask you to send it to? Was it

CPC – Ottawa – PR

PO Box 8781

Ottawa, ON K1G 4B9?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Yeah, my PPR is from the same email ID: IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca , and I was wondering if it's legit as well. By the way, which address did they ask you to send it to? Was it

CPC – Ottawa – PR

PO Box 8781

Ottawa, ON K1G 4B9?
yeah it's 100% legit and yes I am also asked to send it the very same address :)

If you have a mailing address in Canada:

- The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

PO Box 8781

Ottawa, ON K1G 4B9

tanzee

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
yeah it's 100% legit and yes I am also asked to send it the very same address :)

If you have a mailing address in Canada:

- The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

PO Box 8781

Ottawa, ON K1G 4B9
Lovely, thanks!

Reactions: myra20sharma

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
31st May.. AOR

mine is 25 May

eligibility in progress, security not yet started. background check in progress..
fingers crossed :D

khansatariq

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
I believe unlucky people like me, whose application was sent to Ottawa from Vegreville are still stuck.
Stuck at Etobicoke :( I don't even know on what stage are we at because there was no change in status as per our last GCMS..

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Stuck at Etobicoke :( I don't even know on what stage are we at because there was no change in status as per our last GCMS..
We both had our last status ADR Changed to NA so i am sure we both have final security check in progress which started on 12 oct. It sometimes take a while like 2 months.

khansatariq

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
We both had our last status ADR Changed to NA so i am sure we both have final security check in progress which started on 12 oct. It sometimes take a while like 2 months.
I really hope that's the case. We've been unable to get in touch with any rep on the CIC helpline so have no clue what's happening..