Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
How to order GCMS?
Don't have any idea about that? Is there any payment for order GCMS?
Is there any benefit for ordering GCMS?
Anybody is here on May AOR? Please give your valuable advice..
My timeline is
Applied on December 2017
AOR : May 10
RPRF : JUNE FIRST WEEK
MEP : JUNE 28
Ip1 : JULY first week
ip2. : September 25
Hope we all are get soon

As far as ghost updates are concerned, you don't get emails for that. You yourself can see them when you login your CIC account. The "Submitted" would say "Application Updated" but once click to check it further, there would not be any changes.

And for GCMS, I didn't order but many people here have. I hope somebody would read and share some insights with you soon. @r00hi @Juk11 @khansatariq

Devi chandran

Oct 23, 2018
Please check immitracker many people from August and September received PPR... I don't get the mails directly my agent only gets the mails .. still my CIC account shows Medical received..By skype call I came to know about my status is Ip2...
What to do?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Please check immitracker many people from August and September received PPR... I don't get the mails directly my agent only gets the mails .. still my CIC account shows Medical received..By skype call I came to know about my status is Ip2...
What to do?
yeah Aug and September are being processed before us! That's another sad story.
What does your background say?

Like mine says (refer RED) :

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Devi chandran

Oct 23, 2018
Reviewing eligibility... Medical exam passed .. Don't need interview... Don't want your finger print...We will inform toy if this change.
We are processing your background check

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Reviewing eligibility... Medical exam passed .. Don't need interview... Don't want your finger print...We will inform toy if this change.
We are processing your background check
So, it's same as mine. But, when I called CIC they say my PR is approved and they just have to send the email, which they don't know when would happen! So, what if you are also approved and just one call away from knowing the news. I know the wait for the email isn't the best. But at least you'd be partly relieved. Call today! :)

khansatariq

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
How to order GCMS?
Don't have any idea about that? Is there any payment for order GCMS?
Is there any benefit for ordering GCMS?
Anybody is here on May AOR? Please give your valuable advice..
My timeline is
Applied on December 2017
AOR : May 10
RPRF : JUNE FIRST WEEK
MEP : JUNE 28
Ip1 : JULY first week
ip2. : September 25
Hope we all are get soon
Hey there! If you're in Canada you can order them from the ATIP website for free under the Privacy Act. If you are not in Canada and know someone who is, they can order on your behalf through the Right to Information Act for 5 dollars. If you are outside Canada and don't have anyone there you can rely on websites such as getgcms which provide services for a certain amount. Hope this helps!

Devi chandran

Oct 23, 2018
Hey there! If you're in Canada you can order them from the ATIP website for free under the Privacy Act. If you are not in Canada and know someone who is, they can order on your behalf through the Right to Information Act for 5 dollars. If you are outside Canada and don't have anyone there you can rely on websites such as getgcms which provide services for a certain amount. Hope this helps!
Thank you . I'm outland applicant

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
The fact that some applications are processed faster then the others have some reasons. Here are those reasons.
1) Some Countries and City officials give security clearance quicker then the others

2) CIC have this policy of revisiting application batces for example. After AoR they visit applicationa after 10 days for medical. There are those people who had thier medical done and passed from some previous applications so they are skipped and they move one atep ahead from other applicants.

3) if you have other application for which the security clearance has been done you will be skipped for that as well. My friend got ppr in 19 days for the fact that he had his medical and background check done in pnp application so he was skipped for those steps in CEC Application.

4) it depends on number of applicants. if you have 2-3 dependents your application will take longer then those who are single.

5) the 6 months processing time is just an imaginary processing time as they say most of the applications take that much time to be processed. I have seen applicants who have been in process for more then a year and who did the medical twice.

The point is stay calm.. Sep or August Applicants are not their Cousins
There were also few april and may applicants who got pr in less then 40 days time. So depends on your profile.

Reactions: myra20sharma

Devi chandran

Oct 23, 2018
yeah Aug and September are being processed before us! That's another sad story.
What does your background say?

Like mine says (refer RED) :

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Is this status shows in your CIC account? My account till now shows medical received...Is there any problems for calling CIC frequently? Sorry for asking frequently it is due to my frustration .. Thank you..

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Is this status shows in your CIC account? My account till now shows medical received...Is there any problems for calling CIC frequently? Sorry for asking frequently it is due to my frustration .. Thank you..
yeah that's my current status on my CIC account!
And there's no harm in calling them, I called them on Nov. 1st then again on Nov.7th :)

khansatariq

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
Even our GCMS aren't here :( it's been more than 31 days :'(

This has definitely been one of the most testing times of my life LOL

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Even our GCMS aren't here :( it's been more than 31 days :'(

This has definitely been one of the most testing times of my life LOL
They’ll be here soon!

What’s your timeline again? I’m sorry I may have missed it.

khansatariq

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
AOR May 23
MEP/ADR/IP2 June 2
ADR Submitted around June 10/12 (Husbands RCMP)
ADR to NA Oct 26

CEC with BC PNP, Husband principal, I'm the only dependant :)

I have also applied for a Visit Visa (51 days ago, decision pending) so I've already given my biometrics which got updated on the PR application as well.