CEC May 2018 applicants

Shaq

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
AOR MAY 25 TH
CEC INLAND
RPRF PAID JUNE 12
GOT A APPLICATION UPDATED
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT OF RPRF FEE CHANGED TO NOT APPLICABLE FROM WE ARE REVIEWING!!!!!
FEEL LIKE SO MANY 25 TH AOR GOT UPDATE TODAY
GOD BLESS ALL
HOPEFULLY ALL GET PR BEFORE THAN THEY EXPECT
Mine still says "Documents you have provided have been uploaded". I uploaded the RPRF in the third week of May and my AOR is the first week of May.

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
Mine still says "Documents you have provided have been uploaded". I uploaded the RPRF in the third week of May and my AOR is the first week of May.
You have submitted them right? I made the mistake of uploading but not submitting and it cost me alot of money and time

Shaq

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
You have submitted them right? I made the mistake of uploading but not submitting and it cost me alot of money and time
Yeah, my consultant submitted it and we got a confirmation after that. In the online system, it says "the document you have provided has been uploaded" from "not required" [this was changed in the first week of June] and after this update, I got nothing at all. I did contact the CIC couple of time and my last update was that the background check was started a while ago but is not completed yet and the Eligibility have been reviewed but not finalized. My only worry is, what if they say you are not eligible after almost five months? :( is there any chance of this happening to any one of us after four to five months or that time has already passed and we should just wait for the Golden email?

Reactions: LunaMay

Sobha ala

May 1, 2018
Sometimes ircc agents will read the same thing from our online status so don’t worry if there’s any problem they would have rejected by two months.
Once it crossed three months timeline chances of rejection will be less as far as I know.

Reactions: Shaq and LunaMay

Shaq

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Sometimes ircc agents will read the same thing from our online status so don’t worry if there’s any problem they would have rejected by two months.
Once it crossed three months timeline chances of rejection will be less as far as I know.
Yeah, I heard the same thing from people I know outside online forums but I wanted to see what you guys have to say. Trying to stay positive and I hope that each one of us gets the golden email asap.

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Yeah, my consultant submitted it and we got a confirmation after that. In the online system, it says "the document you have provided has been uploaded" from "not required" [this was changed in the first week of June] and after this update, I got nothing at all. I did contact the CIC couple of time and my last update was that the background check was started a while ago but is not completed yet and the Eligibility have been reviewed but not finalized. My only worry is, what if they say you are not eligible after almost five months? :( is there any chance of this happening to any one of us after four to five months or that time has already passed and we should just wait for the Golden email?
I am May 25 AOR and whenever i call CIC they always say my eligibility is in process.. you are not alone

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
All those May Applicants who submitted their application in the Last week of May will get PPR in Next Week or This Week. Most of the Last Week May Applicants have been receiving ghost updates, which means it's in a Batch.

Here is the consolidated Spread sheet from all MAY Last Week Applicants which have been updated in last 1 week with Ghost Updates.

Reactions: Sobha ala