LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Call and ask where your application at.
so does it really matter where is the processing? I think my office is Ottawa

Shaq

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
so does it really matter where is the processing? I think my office is Ottawa
Well, mine is Sydney. As per my last conversation, I was told that the Sydney office has more than normal applications at this time of the year. How do you know that yours is Ottawa? Did you ask?

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Well, mine is Sydney. As per my last conversation, I was told that the Sydney office has more than normal applications at this time of the year. How do you know that yours is Ottawa? Did you ask?
This is my second attempt. When i ordered GM notes they were from Ottawa and so was my application processing.

Reactions: Shaq

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
AOR-15 may
CEC INLAND
BACKGROUND CHECK HAS NOT STARTED
WAITING FOR NOTES
DNT KNW ABOUT ELIGIBILITY
EVERYTHING IS AT STAKE
GOD WILL HELP US FOR SURE
TRYING TO STAY POSITIVE
BUT CANT STAY VERY HARD U KNOW

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Based on the current scenario (delays, ghost emails, etc.) what update should I expect next????
What I have is below;

AOR - 30 May 2018
Med Pass - 9th June 2018
Dependent - 1

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

In continuation to above;
Got an update on the account (NO EMAIL), new status:-

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: Sobha ala

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
In continuation to above;
Got an update on the account (NO EMAIL), new status:-

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
just be patient and wait like everybody else :)

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019

Juk11

Star Member
May 22, 2018
got a ghost update today.

AoR May 25th CEC inland.
Last update for medical passed June 1st week.
No updates since then. No updates even in GCMS notes since Jun 1st week.
Do you see that your last update in GSM notes from Vegerville office?

darshaknir

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
AOR MAY 25 TH
CEC INLAND
RPRF PAID JUNE 12
GOT A APPLICATION UPDATED
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT OF RPRF FEE CHANGED TO NOT APPLICABLE FROM WE ARE REVIEWING!!!!!
FEEL LIKE SO MANY 25 TH AOR GOT UPDATE TODAY
GOD BLESS ALL
HOPEFULLY ALL GET PR BEFORE THAN THEY EXPECT