G4b

May 12, 2023
ITA - 21st March
Submitted- 22nd March
AOR - 24th March
Medical updated - 15th April
Medical updated again - 1st June
COPR - 5th of June
Congratulations! When did your background and eligibility updated?

Anchal:

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Congratulations! When did your background and eligibility updated?
Eligibility is still in progress and for final decision it shows that final decision is in process and will update you once it has been made, however I have received emails for me, husband and our daughter for approval and for PR portal creation.

• Love
Reactions: Miracle2018

G4b

May 12, 2023
Eligibility is still in progress and for final decision it shows that final decision is in process and will update you once it has been made, however I have received emails for me, husband and our daughter for approval and for PR portal creation.
Wow! It means the portal is not updated. Do you also have access to Application Tracker?

Anchal:

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Wow! It means the portal is not updated. Do you also have access to Application Tracker?
Thank you so much, I'll create an account and update here about the progre. I have replied to IRCC email today with our UCI and other details for portal creation.

Reactions: G4b

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Hello, any update on your application? We’re on the same boat.

March 30 - AOR
April 28 - Request and submitted IMM5406 form on the same day
April 28 - Eligibility: Not Started on Tracker / In Progress on GCKey
April 28 - Background: In Progress on Tracker & GCkey
May 1 - Medical: Completed
May 1 - Biometrics: Completed
Hi,
I had called IRCC on June 1 (previous called on May 11), there were no change since the May 11 update which was Security has not yet started. Criminality and Info Sharing were completed since by May 11. The Visa Offices are the same since then too. So it doesn't seem as though anything was done since then.

Have you called them for an update?

G4b

May 12, 2023
Hi,
I had called IRCC on June 1 (previous called on May 11), there were no change since the May 11 update which was Security has not yet started. Criminality and Info Sharing were completed since by May 11. The Visa Offices are the same since then too. So it doesn't seem as though anything was done since then.

I called them on May 16 and June but they said the same thing as what I can see on my Application Tracker and GCKey. Today, I got a ghost update with the document I submitted on April 28 (IMM5406 form). I'm going to call them tomorrow to ask about security, criminality, and info sharing.

Reactions: newuser86

G4b

May 12, 2023
Hi,

Where is your VO by the way?