+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - March 2023 AOR ******

Abin050

Apr 26, 2023
March 30 - AOR
April 28 - Submitted IMM5406 form as requested
April 28 - Eligibility: Not Started on Application Tracker / In Progress on GCKey
April 28 - Background: In Progress on Application Tracker & GCkey
May 1 - Medical: Completed (Application Tracker)
May 1 - Biometrics: Completed (Application Tracker)
June 7 - on GCKey Review of additional documents “June 7, 2023 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided”
June 8 - Eligibility: from Not Started to Completed on Application Tracker
June 8 - Medical: on GCKey it’s showing “June 8, 2023 You passed the medical exam”
June 9 - Called IRCC regarding Background verification.
Criminality - Completed
Info Sharing - Completed
Security - Not Started
June 9 - Ghost update on GCKey
June 9 - Medical exam changed expiry date from May 2022 to June 2024
June 12 - Background: Completed
June 12 - On GCKey Final Decision “June 12, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has made”

Summary on Application Tracker:

March 30 - AOR
May 1 - Biometrics: Completed
May 1 - Medical: Completed
June 8 - Eligibility: Completed
June 12 - Background: Completed

*No COPR yet.

Does anyone know how long will I receive email portal or generate COPR number?
Are you single applicant?

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Guys anyone with PVO Montreal. My AOR is 0th March and BG check is still in progress and Eligibility not started yet
Mine is now at Edmonton (from Ottawa and Sydney) and no updates (see my signature for timeline). When is your AOR?

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
seems like youre almost there!
Yes, thank you!
I have received the update on the tracker yesterday after 11am EST. Tracker now shows that all my checks are completed, spouse background is done but eligibility is not started and the kids background is still in progress and eligibility has not started either. But most importantly, COPR details were populated. Then we received the 1st portal email shortly after!

aisling_ai

Apr 19, 2023
Yes, thank you!
I have received the update on the tracker yesterday after 11am EST. Tracker now shows that all my checks are completed, spouse background is done but eligibility is not started and the kids background is still in progress and eligibility has not started either. But most importantly, COPR details were populated. Then we received the 1st portal email shortly after!
congrats!
I don't think dependents eligibility would change, its only one assessment of eligibility i.e the PA.
Cheers.

Reactions: newuser86

Abin050

Apr 26, 2023
Yes, thank you!
Hello,
Our Status is also exactly same as your status since May 24. But no portal email no CoPR in Trackers. No Idea why..

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Hello,
Our Status is also exactly same as your status since May 24. But no portal email no CoPR in Trackers. No Idea why..
soon enough, I wish you good news this week!

Abin050

Apr 26, 2023
soon enough, I wish you good news this week!
Hoping the best. Since my address was incorrectly maintained in the application by Agent, they asked to submit the current address again. We uploaded the address on May 24th and IRCC received the address. But no update on the status.
So, you got portal mail even thought the background verification was in progress for your kids in the tracker?

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Hoping the best. Since my address was incorrectly maintained in the application by Agent, they asked to submit the current address again. We uploaded the address on May 24th and IRCC received the address. But no update on the status.
So, you got portal mail even thought the background verification was in progress for your kids in the tracker?
Yes correct, I did get the first portal email even though the kids status was still in progress.

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Hi, Did you call IRCC anytime to know the status? IRCC agent informed you about the PBVO and all?
z
I called:
on May 1 to inquire about medicals (it was updated while waiting on the phone with IRCC)
on May 11 to cancel our visitor's visas and inquire about the PR application progress (info in my signature
on June 1 for an update - no change in status nor VOs

Abin050

Apr 26, 2023
z
I called:
on May 1 to inquire about medicals (it was updated while waiting on the phone with IRCC)
on May 11 to cancel our visitor's visas and inquire about the PR application progress (info in my signature
on June 1 for an update - no change in status nor VOs
Happy for you. Please pray for me too!