+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC--MARCH 2021-- AOR - Montreal VO

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Is there anyone here who reached 6 months processing and haven’t heard anything from Montreal VO?
Yes, I will be reaching 7 months next week. Montreal Ita feb 13, aor feb 15, no dependent no foreign work/diploma, no additional document request, no update after March 2.

Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Embassy Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Yes, I will be reaching 7 months next week. Montreal Ita feb 13, aor feb 15, no dependent no foreign work/diploma, no additional document request, no update after March 2.
Did you passed medical at least? Did u call ircc? Do you know what’s happening in your file? Ordered gcms notes?

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Did you passed medical at least? Did u call ircc? Do you know what’s happening in your file? Ordered gcms notes?
I send a webform on July and got a reply on August 2 and August 10th MP contacted themsaying:
  • The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on February 15, 2021.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until February 2, 2022, for your constituent.
  • The criminality verifications are in process for your constituent.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated for your constituent.
  • The application was transferred to the Montreal IRCC office on April 9, 2021.
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for your constituent and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Do you have any idea of when I could get the email?

Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
I send a webform on July and got a reply on August 2 and August 10th MP contacted themsaying:
  • The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on February 15, 2021.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until February 2, 2022, for your constituent.
  • The criminality verifications are in process for your constituent.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated for your constituent.
  • The application was transferred to the Montreal IRCC office on April 9, 2021.
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for your constituent and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Do you have any idea of when I could get the email?
How you did this webform? Under which category? I really have no idea as we are at the se boat. After medical is passed, we got no updates. We will nearly reach our 6th month.

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
How you did this webform? Under which category? I really have no idea as we are at the se boat. After medical is passed, we got no updates. We will nearly reach our 6th month.
I’m CEC. I just sent a webform saying I don’t want the usual standard email, that I wanted the details. I’m past 6 months since august 15

Jdsheta

Oct 4, 2020
AOR 23rd April
Medical passed 05-May
Biometrics completed 11-May

Received GCMS notes last month - R10 okay, age verified, met threshold & verified.
Info - Complete
Eligibility - not started

VO Montreal
no update later on

What is R10 btw??

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
I called IRCC today, Agent said you file is open and in progress.
Criminality in progress
Security not started
Eligibility not started

It's been 5month+ but they are at same didn't work on my file. AOR Mar 30 2021 (CEC)

Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Hey guys, received my 1st portal email today,
VO- Montreal, AOR March 19, 2021.
Hopefully will Get COPR soon. All the best to everyone.
Congratulations!!! No GUs before?