Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Embassy Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
I think my application was untouched until the last week, Criminaly and eligibility were completed on the same day after LOA submissions.
What is LOA? What additional documents did they asked from you if you don’t mind? Thank u

JaForses

Jul 16, 2021
What is LOA? What additional documents did they asked from you if you don’t mind? Thank u
Request #1 An explanation why they couldn't find my company while searching the address from employment letter on Google Street view.
Request #2 Fill in the Military table form

Reactions: Omfarris29

Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Request #1 An explanation why they couldn't find my company while searching the address from employment letter on Google Street view.
Request #2 Fill in the Military table form
Is it about your work in Canada or outside? Thank u

Ilovemylife_tj

Apr 13, 2020
Hi All, I requested GCMS notes on July 20th and I havent got any update yet, would you know this is normal rasing for the first time.
Other than waiting email there is any place we can check the GCMS notes when i will get response?

Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Hi All, I requested GCMS notes on July 20th and I havent got any update yet, would you know this is normal rasing for the first time.
Other than waiting email there is any place we can check the GCMS notes when i will get response?
I requested mine last July 5, and haven’t received it yet

Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
I called today and they said that my info sharing is complete, criminality still in progress. They didn’t tell me about the eligibility since I am a dependent with this application and my husband is the principal applicant. Is there anyone here who knows that if you’re info sharing is complete, then the eligibility is also complete? What I know that its always completed together. Please share your thoughts. We just submitted imm5475 to release the information of my husband to me. Thank you

Vishal2019

Feb 23, 2019
AOR 22nd April
Medical passed 08-May
Biometrics completed 11-May
VO Montreal

since then Eligibility in progress, Background check in Progress no further updates. please keep sharing update if any.

Sudip_012

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
AOR 22nd April
Medical passed 08-May
Biometrics completed 11-May
VO Montreal

since then Eligibility in progress, Background check in Progress no further updates. please keep sharing update if any.
Expect something around last week of September. As per current updates from people, Montreal is processing March 2nd week cases.