CEC MARCH 2019 AOR GROUP

sdsam

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
I don't own a car and a bit scared to go to USA border. Do we need a visa? How flag-polling works?
No you don’t need a visa. And check if there’s any transit bus goes over there or if someone else is going, you can do carpool.
You need to carry your copr letters, passport and work permit with you. Tell the border security agents that you are here for flagpoling. They will ask you to go to US side and then tell the same thing to them. They will stamp your passport with flagpoling stamp and will ask you to return. When you cone back to Canada side, show them stamp and tell them that you are here for flagpoling to validate your PR status.

Reactions: mau123

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
No you don’t need a visa. And check if there’s any transit bus goes over there or if someone else is going, you can do carpool.
You need to carry your copr letters, passport and work permit with you. Tell the border security agents that you are here for flagpoling. They will ask you to go to US side and then tell the same thing to them. They will stamp your passport with flagpoling stamp and will ask you to return. When you cone back to Canada side, show them stamp and tell them that you are here for flagpoling to validate your PR status.
Thanks for sharing. I'm gonna wait until the end of this week, to see if they schedule an appointment. It's going to be my 3rd week of waiting... If they don't, might look for a flagpoling option.

deepaman0226

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
brampton
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
20-01-2018
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Hii guys I received my note but dont understand anything I means where is the valid info in this

sbbrampton

May 31, 2018
Did you go for landing interview or flagpole ? I got a landing appointment for Etobicoke and need clarity on photographs. I had sent 2 photos with my PPR and 1 was returned with CoPR, do I still need to take 2 new photographs as listed in landing interview letter ?

Thanks!

EkkoRanga

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
My application was under review required. Today I received a letter from the officer stating that he's concerned that I did not work my entire mentioned time period (2 years part-time experience). He would like me to submit any additional documents and paystubs to allay his concerns. Well, I don't have paystubs. What else could I be able to submit? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

sdsam

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Did you go for landing interview or flagpole ? I got a landing appointment for Etobicoke and need clarity on photographs. I had sent 2 photos with my PPR and 1 was returned with CoPR, do I still need to take 2 new photographs as listed in landing interview letter ?

Thanks!
I went for flagpoling.
I am not sure about photos request. They kept photo and copr at the time of flagpoling which was mailed to me with passport.

Reactions: sbbrampton

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
My application was under review required. Today I received a letter from the officer stating that he's concerned that I did not work my entire mentioned time period (2 years part-time experience). He would like me to submit any additional documents and paystubs to allay his concerns. Well, I don't have paystubs. What else could I be able to submit? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Oh boy. That's a serious issue. In fact, I got a procedural fairness letter very similar to yours a few months ago. But was able to provide missing paystubs (signed and stamped by an accountant), bank statements (showing money transfers that match paystubs) and even a document from my government showing social insurance contributions made by employer to me. All stamped and signed by government employee. I even had a lawyer consultation about this. My tip is to gather as much documents as possible to support your work experience claim, otherwise you WILL be refused. Was this experience in Canada? Other country? Were you paid in cash? How about bank statements, receipts, job agreements, contracts? Try to look for a third party references. Any documents from the government that you paid taxes because of this job?

deepaman0226

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
brampton
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
20-01-2018
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Hello everyone
I need one favour
I got new job letters with responsibilities mention separately
Before that no responsibilities were mention
But they put updated date on letter
Is it ok ???

EkkoRanga

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Oh boy. That's a serious issue. In fact, I got a procedural fairness letter very similar to yours a few months ago. But was able to provide missing paystubs (signed and stamped by an accountant), bank statements (showing money transfers that match paystubs) and even a document from my government showing social insurance contributions made by employer to me. All stamped and signed by government employee. I even had a lawyer consultation about this. My tip is to gather as much documents as possible to support your work experience claim, otherwise you WILL be refused. Was this experience in Canada? Other country? Were you paid in cash? How about bank statements, receipts, job agreements, contracts? Try to look for a third party references. Any documents from the government that you paid taxes because of this job?
Thank you for you response. We were given paper based paystubs. So, I don't have them from such a long period of time. If I had them, I'd have applied with them in the first place. Unfortunately, my company doesn't save digital copies either. They have to request it from the payroll company and that takes more than 7 days (deadline by the officer). All I can provide is bank statements. This is for canadian experience. I wasn't paid cash. Also, I submitted my T4's when I applied.

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Hi!!
Everything passed on 26th July, got a BIL on 27th July. Biometrics done 13th August.
Today got a ghost update.
Fingers crossed

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Thank you for you response. We were given paper based paystubs. So, I don't have them from such a long period of time. If I had them, I'd have applied with them in the first place. Unfortunately, my company doesn't save digital copies either. They have to request it from the payroll company and that takes more than 7 days (deadline by the officer). All I can provide is bank statements. This is for canadian experience. I wasn't paid cash. Also, I submitted my T4's when I applied.
If I were you, I'd email the company and ask them to retrieve old paystubs. Would also screenshot this email to the company and attach to explanation letter, to demonstrate the officer that you are proactive and have evidence to support your claim. They can issue you another procedural fairness letter with more time, so don't worry about it . I would also get bank statements signed by bank employee and stamped (not generated online by yourself) to show that you were paid for the period you are claiming. Would also write an explanation letter explaining entire situation (mostly, that for the company it will take more than 7 days to get those payslips) and say that please take into consideration my bankstatements and tax return documents. You can also add job contract showing original salary (so they could verify it with bank statements) and resignation letter copy (if you have one, to confirm when you stopped working). Getting procedural letter is serious. He is pretty much saying either submit documents I'm asking or I WILL RESUFE YOU. So, don't rely on your own claims, try to support everything with 3rd party documents. And please do contact your old employer, and attach that letter. Otherwise, they might think it's fishy.