+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2019 AOR GROUP

Nov 7, 2018
I called CIC today and obtained some updates. Do you guys think it is IP1 or IP2? Should I worry and request GCMS or wait for the remaining 42 days?

CEC: Inland
Common-Law
AOR: March 4
MEP: April 11

Eligibility: Reviewing
BG: Partially Passed / Partially Not Started

CPC: Edmonton
Hey guys, only 37 Days to go and still in this situation. Any history for this? What should I expect?

Probably some declaration of Foreign Experience could have delayed the process? Uh! Do not know what to expect now.

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Morning everyone!!! Got PPR today at 7 am. Came from this email address:
<IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

Now off to take photos and send the passports!!! Good luck everyone. Can't believe that after years of IELTS, getting work experience, procedural fairness and so on this shit finally came!!!

dixita_patel

Oct 13, 2017
March 13, 2019.

I thought that my case will take months, since I got procedural fairness letter + security was not done at that time.. But, it goes really fast. My second ghots update came on Wednesday... And Monday morning (today 6:43) received PPR. So it goes fast guys.
What province did you applied PR for ??
My AOR (Ontario) is around your date and i am still waiting on this. Called up CIC and they told that it's under recommended review .

April1234

Jul 30, 2019
CEC Inland
AOR March 22
Medicals passed May 23
Eligibility recommended passed
Criminality check in progress
Security check not started
VO Edmonton

any idea how long does it take to complete criminality and security checks?

xrypto

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
CEC Inland
AOR March 22
Medicals passed May 23
Eligibility recommended passed
Criminality check in progress
Security check not started
VO Edmonton

any idea how long does it take to complete criminality and security checks?
Hi I am also in the same situation. AOR MAR 28 and VO Montreal.
Rest everything is exactly the same.

Also I have a doubt. I moved from Montreal to Toronto as Quebec is excluded from the EE program. But now I am being asked if I can work remotely for a Montreal job. Is that okay? Can anyone help me here, thanks in advance.

April1234

Jul 30, 2019
Hi I am also in the same situation. AOR MAR 28 and VO Montreal.
Rest everything is exactly the same.

Also I have a doubt. I moved from Montreal to Toronto as Quebec is excluded from the EE program. But now I am being asked if I can work remotely for a Montreal job. Is that okay? Can anyone help me here, thanks in advance.
who is asking ? i didn't think IRCC will ask that question

xrypto

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
The province you live in, you pay taxes for it. As long as you keep your address in Ontario for example, you should be good working in Quebec.
Okay, you mean until I stay in toronto and have say, a lease agreement, I can work remotely for Montreal right? Also my payroll will be in Montreal.

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Okay, you mean until I stay in toronto and have say, a lease agreement, I can work remotely for Montreal right? Also my payroll will be in Montreal.
Yeah, so as long as you LIVE outside Quebec you are good. You can LIVE in Toronto and work for a company in Montreal. Everything you earn from a Quebec company, for taxes, you will pay to Ontario, as your residency address is based in Ontaario, you get Ontario health care, etc. I know many people who live in Ottawa (Ontario) but work in Gatineau (Quebec) and visa versa. It doesn't matter in which province you work, but it does matter in which you LIVE. because your address determines to who you pay taxes, etc.

sbbrampton

May 31, 2018
Received PPR last week.

CEC inland
Single applicant (w/ a Canadian Common-law spouse)
NOC 2121
Gained 1 year of work experience in Canada (40 hr/week) before submitting my Express Entry profile.
Education: Master's degree holder from a Canadian university
Travel history: India & Canada

AOR: 14-Mar-2019
MEP: 25-Apr-2019
PPR: 19-Jun-2019
Primary VO: CPC Edmonton

Never noticed any ghost updates (except for MEP) or received any kind of intimation until PPR email.
Did your application got updated with visa counterfoil detail, when was your passport delivered ?