+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2019 AOR GROUP

khanbehlol

May 28, 2019
Hi guys,
my AOR is 25th March,
MEP: 7th May
BG: We are processing your background check.
My question is how can i know whether I have passed my eligibility and my security checks has started.
I have not received any ghost updates.
Any suggestions are highly appreciated.
Thanks

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Hi guys,
my AOR is 25th March,
MEP: 7th May
BG: We are processing your background check.
My question is how can i know whether I have passed my eligibility and my security checks has started.
I have not received any ghost updates.
Any suggestions are highly appreciated.
Thanks
You need to call them. That's the only way to find out this info OR order GCMS notes.

R2017

May 29, 2019
Hi .. 8 march 2019 aor .. i called CIC yesterday and they informed me that medical, criminality, security, eligibility passed. I did not ask about next step or VO. But, What does this mean ? Should I expect PPR is coming soon ? Thanks.

cyen0913

May 29, 2019
Hi Guys,

I'm newbie here, just got worried on my application.
It's been a month since I uploaded my ADR and still no change in status:

Can someone has a guess which stage I am now base below:

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

VishnuKumar

Aug 23, 2018
Is there any one received PPR / Updates for Application submitted on March last week.
My estimated time is 4 months in status bar. Please find my current status.

CEC (Myself + 2 dependent(Spouse + Kid)

AOR : 28th Mar

MEP : 13th May

Whats Next ? When.

How about you guys.

Reactions: Shadow_walker

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Hi .. 8 march 2019 aor .. i called CIC yesterday and they informed me that medical, criminality, security, eligibility passed. I did not ask about next step or VO. But, What does this mean ? Should I expect PPR is coming soon ? Thanks.
yes!!
Can you tell me are they updated eligibility and BG or still same status on your profile?

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Hi Guys,

I'm newbie here, just got worried on my application.
It's been a month since I uploaded my ADR and still no change in status:

Can someone has a guess which stage I am now base below:

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi,
Mine is almost same like you:

Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

R2017

May 29, 2019
yes!!
Can you tell me are they updated eligibility and BG or still same status on your profile?

Yes. First they told me that my medical and background is completed so, i asked them that this means my security, criminality and eligibility is completed and reply was yes, all of them.