+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2019 AOR GROUP

Victorials

May 9, 2019
We have same AOR, did you get the status of your criminality, eligibility and security review? For me, it’s recommended passed for eligibility 2 weeks ago, security not started.
Same status... no updated as well. The agent said it was too early to worry about it.:(

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Does anyone have an idea how long does it take to go from "recommended pass" to actual "pass"? A month? A few weeks?

Also, once you get "recommended pass" then you go in line for security OR for senior officer review of your eligibility and THEN for security?

Also, once they review everything: eligibility, security, medical, criminality then they review the entire application AGAIN, right?

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
Does anyone have an idea how long does it take to go from "recommended pass" to actual "pass"? A month? A few weeks?

Also, once you get "recommended pass" then you go in line for security OR for senior officer review of your eligibility and THEN for security?

Also, once they review everything: eligibility, security, medical, criminality then they review the entire application AGAIN, right?
I also want to know this information but I think it depends on the visa office.

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018

Someone just post his timeline that he called cic and the agent told him that his eligibility is passed and the next day he got the ghost update and I think that update is for his security screening so then I think you have to get a pass for eligibility first before your application moves to security stage. That’s my guess.

Reactions: mau123

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Someone just post his timeline that he called cic and the agent told him that his eligibility is passed and the next day he got the ghost update and I think that update is for his security screening so then I think you have to get a pass for eligibility first before your application moves to security stage. That’s my guess.
thanks, makes sense. Interesting to see how fast they review it.

rahulkinge

Apr 14, 2019
AOR: March 14
MEP: 25th April
Ghost Update 1: 26th April
Eligibility: Pass (Checked with CIC agent on 26th April)
Ghost Update 2: 27th May
I guess ghost update was of a letter received on 22nd May stating that "You do not need bio-metric for both the applicants and cic will refund $85". Additionally, I received an email yesterday saying " There is a message in the your account" so i suppose wait continues.....

Last edited:

meiyoumingzi

Mar 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
Just called CIC, to find out my application is processed in Edmonton Office.

AOR: March 21
MEP: May 1
Ghost Update: May 7/8
Eligibility: processing

vermanavin22

Feb 6, 2018
YES, I paid the fee of $150.
Did you background verification change to processing? as my still shows "IN PROGRESS- BG hasn't started and will update you"
My eligibility is showing - reviewing, does it mean that without starting BG, Eligibility is getting reviewed?

Reactions: mau123

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Did you background verification change to processing? as my still shows "IN PROGRESS- BG hasn't started and will update you"
My eligibility is showing - reviewing, does it mean that without starting BG, Eligibility is getting reviewed?
Yes, they are reviewing it.

khanbehlol

May 28, 2019
what is this $150 fee for. Can you please elaborate. Thanks

khanbehlol

May 28, 2019
AOR: March 14
MEP: 25th April
Ghost Update 1: 26th April
Eligibility: Pass (Checked with CIC agent on 26th April)
Ghost Update 2: 27th May
Does CIC agent gives information regarding eligibility passing and the visa office where the application is being processed.