+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2019 AOR GROUP

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
Hi.
I tried to call them twice a day but it was disconnected ☹
Please let me know the right option selection to connect them.
Thanks
Call ‭1 (888) 242-2100‬, then after the greeting in french wait for them to speak back in English then click 1 (don’t click before it will continue speaking in French), and then 1, and then 2 for permanent residence application and then 2 if your application starts with E (mine does), and then they will ask for you application number after the letter, and 1 if it’s roght and then your year of birth and then 1 if it’s right, then 1 again to listen to the machine reading your application status same as whatever tell you in your online application and then you click 0 to connect to an agent, and it will tell you whether you get connected or not, sometimes it refuses you and you have to call again and go through everything again, if you get connected and it will tell you how long you have to wait then if you are in Canada, you have option to leave your phone number and hang up then when it’s your turn the agent will call you.

Reactions: Babbal

sagusa

Mar 24, 2019
Call ‭1 (888) 242-2100‬, then after the greeting in french wait for them to speak back in English then click 1 (don’t click before it will continue speaking in French), and then 1, and then 2 for permanent residence application and then 2 if your application starts with E (mine does), and then they will ask for you application number after the letter, and 1 if it’s roght and then your year of birth and then 1 if it’s right, then 1 again to listen to the machine reading your application status same as whatever tell you in your online application and then you click 0 to connect to an agent, and it will tell you whether you get connected or not, sometimes it refuses you and you have to call again and go through everything again, if you get connected and it will tell you how long you have to wait then if you are in Canada, you have option to leave your phone number and hang up then when it’s your turn the agent will call you.

Try out dialing 1 (888) 242-2100 and press the option 3 -4- 1- 0. You will be directed to call center agent after few minute wait.

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
THANK YOU!!

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Did all CEC applications get moved to Edmonton for final decision or we just got bad luck that our applications are there?
Have no idea. I think CEC inlands should be processed in Ottawa. Maybe Ottawa is super packed that's why they have moved people to Edmonton. Not sure really.

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
Have no idea. I think CEC inlands should be processed in Ottawa. Maybe Ottawa is super packed that's why they have moved people to Edmonton. Not sure really.
I read in another thread that people got their ppr literally at the end of the 6 months period (counting on days) or some even over the processing time. Tired. Minimum 4.5 months from AOR

Reactions: mau123

pigiamaman

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
15-05-2019

Based on the available data - CIC are currently issuing PPRs for the AOR submitted from 26 January 2019 to 5 March 2019

Based on the available data - CIC are currently issuing for medicals passed for the AOR submitted from 2 April 2019 to 5 April 2019

Shadow_walker

May 4, 2019
15-05-2019

Based on the available data - CIC are currently issuing PPRs for the AOR submitted from 26 January 2019 to 5 March 2019

Based on the available data - CIC are currently issuing for medicals passed for the AOR submitted from 2 April 2019 to 5 April 2019
Could you please share some info like screenshots or web link so everyone can go there and see please.