+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2019 AOR GROUP

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
I read somewhere that we only will receive PPR email and a ghost update (may or may not) our online account but nothing will be changed until the final decision is made. Even when you already pass the eligibility review, it will still show “reviewing” in the online account, like mine now.
Yeah, I read the same info too. I got my first ghost update (after medical) on April 30. Called them last week, and criminality is passed. So, I guess 1st ghost update after medicals is for criminality, 2nd for eligibility and then once security/final review is done PPR. That's my reasoning...not sure.

Reactions: Benbou012

waynezhang1995

May 9, 2019
I called them just now. Got to know that my eligibility is recommended pass and criminality is passed but background check is still going on. Don’t know how long more I have to wait. I guessed because I kept travelling back and forth between China, Vietnam and Canada so they have to check more of my background?
I am in the same situation as yours. I called them almost 3 weeks ago, and everything was passed but security not started (your background check is still processing assuming it refers to security check). I called them again last Friday, the security is still not started. My AOR is March 1st, and I dont have any intense travel history. My guess is they prioritize FSW applicants?

Sparta02

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
I am in the same situation as yours. I called them almost 3 weeks ago, and everything was passed but security not started (your background check is still processing assuming it refers to security check). I called them again last Friday, the security is still not started. My AOR is March 1st, and I dont have any intense travel history. My guess is they prioritize FSW applicants?
My understanding (from looking at various cases on this forum) is that sometimes the BGC has already begun but they dont explicitly state that on the case file..

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
Oh shit, then I don’t know when I can get my pr

pigiamaman

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
14-05-2019

Based on the available data - CIC are currently issuing PPRs for the AOR submitted from 18 January 2019 to 27 February 2019

Based on the available data - CIC are currently issuing for medicals passed for the AOR submitted from 30 March 2019 to 2 April 2019

Reactions: mau123 and lanian57

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
I called them again today and they told me my security screening has not started yet. And my application is in Edmonton now. Is this visa office processing applications slower than others?

sagusa

Mar 24, 2019
I called them again today and they told me my security screening has not started yet. And my application is in Edmonton now. Is this visa office processing applications slower than others?
My application is also moved to Edmonton last week. My AOR March 14

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
I read from another group that people with aor December start to receive ppr now, so I guess we have to wait another 3 months.
The wait is literally killing me and my common-law partner... But it is, how it is. Everything is on hold now, in terms of our lives. How are you guys dealing with the wait? We been living in Canada for the past 2 years, want to buy things for home, etc. but can't... since we don;t know the outcome of the PR. I'm literally praying for it to come as soon as possible. As this wait starting to affect our health....

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Hi.
I tried to call them twice a day but it was disconnected ☹
Please let me know the right option selection to connect them.
Thanks

sagusa

Mar 24, 2019
The wait is literally killing me and my common-law partner... But it is, how it is. Everything is on hold now, in terms of our lives. How are you guys dealing with the wait? We been living in Canada for the past 2 years, want to buy things for home, etc. but can't... since we don;t know the outcome of the PR. I'm literally praying for it to come as soon as possible. As this wait starting to affect our health....
I am also in the same situation and my plans are also on HOLD

Reactions: mau123