Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
How long does it take for them to review the eligibility? I read on this forum (GCMS notes section) that usually a few agents review it, before it set to passed or review required..
Eligibility is the most time-consuming stage, it generally takes 1-3 months but in some cases, it is taking more than the average time.

vermanavin22

Feb 6, 2018
They asked only for spouse, on request letter only her name was mentioned. She gave fingerprints today, hope to receive soon by next week and will scan and upload accordingly. They didn't asked mine yet, AFAIK most probably they won't be asking in future as well.
I have submitted at the time of e-apr for both of us(me and my wife) and I didn't get any request for the same. you should do it for you as well and submit for both of you at once. it will take 3 days(certificate print processing) and 7days(Canada post processing time). I believe you can do it at RCMP and they can do it in 1 or 2 days.

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Eligibility is the most time-consuming stage, it generally takes 1-3 months but in some cases, it is taking more than the average time.
Really? Hm... I'm wondering why. I understand that for security it can take long as it involves other agencies... But why so long for eligibility? Mine Medicals & Criminality are passed already.. I though it's pretty easy for them to verify education, languages (login into different agencies), etc... Maybe a bit more digging with work experience claims... But stil.. 3 months? Hm..

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Really? Hm... I'm wondering why. I understand that for security it can take long as it involves other agencies... But why so long for eligibility? Mine Medicals & Criminality are passed already.. I though it's pretty easy for them to verify education, languages (login into different agencies), etc... Maybe a bit more digging with work experience claims... But stil.. 3 months? Hm..
Its because in eligibility the documents are reviewed by program assistant which will recommend the application as R10 pass, after that it will be reviewed by the Case processing agent and at the end by the IRCC officer. This is because of the fraud documents revolving all over the globe they started spending more time to verify the documents.

Reactions: mau123

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Its because in eligibility the documents are reviewed by program assistant which will recommend the application as R10 pass, after that it will be reviewed by the Case processing agent and at the end by the IRCC officer. This is because of the fraud documents revolving all over the globe they started spending more time to verify the documents.
A... understand now. Thanks!

Reactions: Immigration_guru

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
Which number that you call to get more details of your application processing stage? Was it ‭1 (888) 242-2100‬? How did you ask for it? I never did but I want to call them tmr to ask about my application. Some people with later AOR already got their ppr, just wonder why I didn’t get it yet.

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Which number that you call to get more details of your application processing stage? Was it ‭1 (888) 242-2100‬? How did you ask for it? I never did but I want to call them tmr to ask about my application. Some people with later AOR already got their ppr, just wonder why I didn’t get it yet.
I think that's number. Just asked for statuses of eligibility, security and criminality. they will put you on hold and then will tell.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Reactions: mau123

pigiamaman

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
This immitracker data does not make any sense rather it confuses everyone... People with late Feb and early March AOR already got PPR whereas applicants from Nov-Dec are still to get PPR. Moreover, every case is different and depends upon the visa officer how fast he/she processes your application.. Only thing we should do is to wait and wait until we get PPR email or request for an interview.
another one.... dont read if you dont like .. what is wrong with you people .. some people find this info useful.

vishnuvu

Sep 21, 2018
Express Entry / CEC / PNP
1 Dependent
ITA Jan 30, 2019
AOR MARCH 28

May 8,2019
Application/Profile Updated
No Email
Status bar came in the profile.
Background check changed from NOT APPLICABLE to We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
and no medical update
And today May 14, Application/Profile Updated no email...
We passed the medical exam..

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
I called them just now. Got to know that my eligibility is recommended pass and criminality is passed but background check is still going on. Don’t know how long more I have to wait. I guessed because I kept travelling back and forth between China, Vietnam and Canada so they have to check more of my background?

Reactions: Sparta02

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
I called them just now. Got to know that my eligibility is recommended pass and criminality is passed but background check is still going on. Don’t know how long more I have to wait. I guessed because I kept travelling back and forth between China, Vietnam and Canada so they have to check more of my background?
When is your AOR? These are good news!