+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2019 AOR GROUP

ab.1

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
BC
I submitted my T4 2018 and notice of assessment of 2017.
I ordered my gcms notes waiting for them.
And on cic portal it shows 35 days remaining.
As long as they requesting something ,i submitted t4 without being asked , keep a copy of recent pay transactions as well .

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Mine is also the same case.
Do you know why was your review required and what did they asked from you specifically? Like any additional docs?
Without any reason. I provided documents as much as I can like T4's, pay slips, salary cheque, record of employment from service Canada, letter of employment with current dates. They do not asked I just submitted through web form.

hassan7090

Dec 10, 2015
Not yet ,they requested a bunch of documents including cv . Waiting for their response nothing as of yet .
Oh that’s quite a bit of documents
My friend got pr within 4 months 20 days
And mine still pending
Even thought we worked at same company

Sindhu2905

Jul 9, 2018
People who submitted passports... Any news? I submitted in on July 29. delivered to them on July 30. No news... return tracker not activated yet.
My application was updated today. Changed to approved and with the visa details. My passport was delivered to them on July 24th.

Reactions: mau123

xrypto

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Hi all,

I am planning to order GCMS notes. It asks me to fill in my UCI number. Is this the PR application number which starts with 'E'? Or this is the UCI number thats on my work permit?

Thanks in Advance!

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Hi all,

I am planning to order GCMS notes. It asks me to fill in my UCI number. Is this the PR application number which starts with 'E'? Or this is the UCI number thats on my work permit?

Thanks in Advance!
Application number starts with E or EP.

UCI is just number on your work permit, upper corner I think.

dixita_patel

Oct 13, 2017
Hello Everyone,
AOR:March 8th
Medical passed
Second medical passed 25th July 2019 because first one got expired
I called CIC they said your application is in process and they told me eligibility says review required
All else in process
I am CEC outland

Any one in similar situation please comment.

Thanks
Yes I am in the same situation. I called up CIC and the agent replied that, application is under recommended review and security has not started yet. My AOR is also around your AOR date.

hassan7090

Dec 10, 2015
Yes I am in the same situation. I called up CIC and the agent replied that, application is under recommended review and security has not started yet. My AOR is also around your AOR date.
What did you submitted in your employment section apart from job letter?