Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hello all,

Thanks in advance for your help/inputs.

Below are my application timeline:
(CEC Inland)
MEP - Apr 4
BGC - IP2

I haven’t received any email communication for my application so far. Then I noticed there is a typo :-( in my email id in myCIC account. I’ve just corrected it and called cic customer care to enquire if the PPR is triggered to my email. CIC agent replied that they don’t see that info in my application and they didn’t give any info about eligibility/criminality/security check as they don’t see it. Can you please help what should I do to know if PPR is received for my application?

Appreciate your help.
Send a webform to IRCC explaining what happened and also ask if a PPR was sent by them.
Also, you can try calling them again and explain the whole thing, see what they say.

Reactions: hodor1855

pigiamaman

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
06-05-2019

Based on the available data - CIC are currently issuing PPRs for the AOR submitted from 29 November 2018 to 17 February 2019

Based on the available data - CIC are currently issuing for medicals passed for the AOR submitted from 21 March 2019 to 22 March 2019

k.sha.

Feb 20, 2019
Guys,

AOR: 24-MAR-2019
MEP: 07-MAY-2019

I see the following in my application;

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.'

What do you guys think? IP1 or IP2?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Guys,

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.'

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019.612656/

Shadow_walker

May 4, 2019
Guys,

It is ip 2.
Mine is also same.
My AOR 21st march
MEP 1st may