+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2018 APPLICANTS

snowman123

Oct 16, 2017
I went to direct IP2 after MEP I was hoping maybe something positive would come soon. But here I am still waiting. I'm rwreal not sure why some people get their PPR is like within a month and for some ppl it takes like ages. Does it depend on ITA dates ?? My ITA was February 21 . MEP/IP2 on March 29th . Not sure when I will see the golden email.
Same here, CEC. Went to direct IP2 (wording) in beginning of April, received ghost update 3 weeks back. No PPR till now
Hope the ghost update was not detailed Security Screening :)

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Same here, CEC. Went to direct IP2 (wording) in beginning of April, received ghost update 3 weeks back. No PPR till now
Hope the ghost update was not detailed Security Screening :)
I recwrece a ghost update too on April 5th. No news since then . I had an ADR submitted on March 28th so maybe the ghost update was reg that I'm just guessing. I called CIC couple of times after that and each time I received a completely different answer.

snowman123

Oct 16, 2017
I recwrece a ghost update too on April 5th. No news since then . I had an ADR submitted on March 28th so maybe the ghost update was reg that I'm just guessing. I called CIC couple of times after that and each time I received a completely different answer.
Hmm, probably that makes sense for your application.
In my case there is no ADR, had a ghost update on May 7th and then nothing.
Is by any chance your province NS? (Just trying to correlate)

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Hmm, probably that makes sense for your application.
In my case there is no ADR, had a ghost update on May 7th and then nothing.
Is by any chance your province NS? (Just trying to correlate)
No I'm applying from Ontario. And I am an CEC applicant. What is your timeline?

Shaq

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Inland or Outland?