+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2018 APPLICANTS

barnicole85

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
Other
Welcome! I’ll PM you the link to our WhatsApp group. Did your boyfriend change the CRS score of your application? Or did you declare common law after you submitted application?
Thanks! Haha! It'd be good to see if we're now on a similar timeline to March AORs so the link would be great! I think I changed my settings to accept PMs but will send you one anyway.

We declared common law after I submitted. While waiting for my FBI check we talked about it and decided to do it. At that point we'd been together 2 years and living together 6 months. All we did was ask if we could add him as common-law and their response was asking for the stat dec of common law. Then once we sent that in, about a month later he was requested to send all his stuff.

limin_w

Jul 17, 2017
Thanks! Haha! It'd be good to see if we're now on a similar timeline to March AORs so the link would be great! I think I changed my settings to accept PMs but will send you one anyway.

We declared common law after I submitted. While waiting for my FBI check we talked about it and decided to do it. At that point we'd been together 2 years and living together 6 months. All we did was ask if we could add him as common-law and their response was asking for the stat dec of common law. Then once we sent that in, about a month later he was requested to send all his stuff.
Technically you have to declare common law once you and bf live together for 1 yr. Not sure how you presented your documents... but seems like your app has been going smoothly so far so fingers crossed for a positive decision.

Reactions: barnicole85

barnicole85

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
Other
Technically you have to declare common law once you and bf live together for 1 yr. Not sure how you presented your documents... but seems like your app has been going smoothly so far so fingers crossed for a positive decision.
Thanks! We knew that that, but thought we may as well try now, rather than go through the whole sponsorship processes after I got PR.

We sent them an email asking the question and explained our situation. Then they just sent us the link to the stat dec!

We'll see what happens!

Allam Kumar

Feb 28, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2018
Doc's Request.
11-04-2018
Hello Guys,
Can someone add me to the WhatsApp group or send me the link.
I am qualified for Canadian Experience Class. Do I need to money in my account as financial support?
As per site, I don't need to if I qualify as Canadian Experienced and have valid WP in Canada. I have valid WP and working full time.

wasabi

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Hello Guys,
I am qualified for Canadian Experience Class. Do I need to money in my account as financial support?
As per site, I don't need to if I qualify as Canadian Experienced and have valid WP in Canada. I have valid WP and working full time.
no you don't need money in your account, as long as you have submitted your t4 and notice of assessment.

wasabi

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Hello Guys,
can you share your application details?

limin_w

Jul 17, 2017
Hello Guys,
Hey there, the WhatsApp group is for people who have already submitted their applications and received AOR. Once you’ve done that, send me a message and I’ll share the link. Cheers!