+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2018 APPLICANTS

wasabi

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
thank you. my friend used 1114 but the application was refused
that's happens many times, and reason for that is if your description on your offer letter doesnot match with NOC code description, also look for Workpermit details in that case.

wasabi

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
IP2 wording doesn’t mean eligibility or background check passed if u have jumped to IP2 directly :(
CEC inland
AOR 04.03.2018
IP2. 04.11.2018
MEP. 04.17.2018

Inquiry to an IRCC agent today
My Eligibility hasn’t completed and background check hasn’t started.

She quoted different wordings do not mean that you pass certain stages. Which means IP2 could still be IP1 with the same wordings and if u have only been in application for like A few weeks and in IP2 directly. More likely you are still undergoing eligibility and background check. And there is no guarantee that the next officer will go through your file :( just hope for the best and if your IP1 stuck and all of sudden moved to IP2 and then you are soon to get PPR but not like IP2 directly.

its a general assumption which is based on experience from many applicant. as far as CIC agents are concern they will only and can only share information which is visible in your online account.
to be honest there is no valid answer to any question, or we can't predict the application stages, but one of the reason why you and all are here is to get some positivity and assurance that their file is in progress.

I believe many of the applicant login 4-5 times, not because something is changed or will changed but its just a bit of assurance.

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
that's happens many times, and reason for that is if your description on your offer letter doesnot match with NOC code description, also look for Workpermit details in that case.
what do u mean by work permit details? it PGWP any issues with that?

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
can you share more details about your friend's application details
workexperience how much and where? study which university and stream?
CEC stream , two yrs work experience, charge back analyst - role title.

please if anyone has aplied as a chargeback analyst, kindly advice with noc code. noc 1114 was refused, 112 does not look a bit close. thank you

wasabi

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
CEC stream , two yrs work experience, charge back analyst - role title.

please if anyone has aplied as a chargeback analyst, kindly advice with noc code. noc 1114 was refused, 112 does not look a bit close. thank you
I can't guarantee but 1212 seems very close to charge back analyst

barnicole85

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017
Category........
Other
Hope you guys don't mind me jumping in on the March AOR.

My AOR was in September, however, I requested to add my boyfriend to my application earlier this year. We submitted everything for him in March and we now may be following this timeline.

Pretty much all my stuff was approved, they were waiting on me to send an FBI PCC which I did in March, then we had to submit all of his stuff by March 1. His medical was passed on March 22 and no updates since then.

Looks like we're in IP1 now, so waiting to see what happens!

limin_w

Jul 17, 2017

My AOR was in September, however, I requested to add my boyfriend to my application earlier this year. We submitted everything for him in March and we now may be following this timeline.

Pretty much all my stuff was approved, they were waiting on me to send an FBI PCC which I did in March, then we had to submit all of his stuff by March 1. His medical was passed on March 22 and no updates since then.

Welcome! I’ll PM you the link to our WhatsApp group. Did your boyfriend change the CRS score of your application? Or did you declare common law after you submitted application?

limin_w

Jul 17, 2017

Actually for some reason I can’t PM you. Can you send me a private msg and I’ll reply with the invite link?