apprajapati

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-08-2020
I triple checked, NO I have not click yes for LMIA
The wording doesn't include the word "LMIA" instead it says "Do you have a valid job offer?", and if you just added regular work experience, then good. And reference letter is a must. but if they are asking you additional documents (which I wasn't asked , I am a CEC candidate with regular experience) , then just upload it man. Upload "offer letter" when you were hired by the company, and reference letter outlining your duties and roles everything on letterhead of the company. Reference letter is a must, others if you don't have, then just write a LOE and explain your situation. That's it. Its not complicated.

apprajapati

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-08-2020
Hey........... do you have any knowledge about documents needed for sibling relationship?
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sibling-proof-of-relationship.595278/
Not sure personally, but hope this thread helps.

also on this official CIC completeness check website, there's a section called "Other documents" where they have mentioned your situation, so this is accurate information
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Ashan Perera

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
No ..... I am talking about question in section "intended work in canada". There is a question ....do you have a job offer in Canada?

Did you answer yes to that question?
Yes I have click YES for that question but I have click NO, for the next question "Do you have a positive LMIA for this position"

apprajapati

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-08-2020
Yes I have click YES for that question but I have click NO, for the next question "Do you have a positive LMIA for this position"
Check in your invitation, are you getting points in "Arranged employment" line? then its probably giving you more points because of this question being yes. Then you have to click no, recalculate your score. If it is lower then the cufoff then decline the invitation if not, then go ahead with the application.

Ashan Perera

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Check in your invitation, are you getting points in "Arranged employment" line? then its probably giving you more points because of this question being yes. Then you have to click no, recalculate your score. If it is lower then the cufoff then decline the invitation if not, then go ahead with the application.
Arranged Employment = 0

Ashan Perera

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Ok I think I have to upload the Job offer letter (Not LMIA) to Offer of Employment section, T4 and NOA to the employment records section and Letter explaining my NOC, Salary, Duties, etc to the "Letter of employment" section