+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Landing Interview Questi

Vintoalex29

Jul 20, 2019
so I am supposed to attend landing interview for my PR soon. I searched the forum and I have an understanding of what kind of questions they ask.
One question they ask is “have you ever been refused entry or visa to any countries” I was refused a study permit to Canada a few years ago, but I can’t remember the reason. I did mention this in my eApr.
Now, could this cause any problems if I won’t be able to answer the reason, should they ask me this question?

vyper1

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29/12/2018
so I am supposed to attend landing interview for my PR soon. I searched the forum and I have an understanding of what kind of questions they ask.
One question they ask is “have you ever been refused entry or visa to any countries” I was refused a study permit to Canada a few years ago, but I can’t remember the reason. I did mention this in my eApr.
Now, could this cause any problems if I won’t be able to answer the reason, should they ask me this question?
I really can't remember what was asked but I'm almost sure that they did not ask if I were ever refused to enter Canada. I can remember being asked if I have any dependents other than those named in the application, and if I have ever been arrested etc. They asked another confirmation question, that I forget at the moment of writing this.

All in all, you should be good, if you were honest in your application as you said and you already mentioned it, you have little to nothing to worry about. You will be a permanent resident soon. Congratulations!