+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - June 2023 AOR ******

ndoan95

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
Hopefully you get the update soon! I have usually noticed that ghost updates appear after 9 pm EST.
Do you have any idea about the reason for the pending of final decision? Like, as simple as a final review of the officer or pending of old medical results to be extended?

Perspective

Star Member
Jun 29, 2022
I think they are closely following the 5 month timeline. The IRCC officer on call also mentioned that there are a lot of applications being processed, so we need to be patient. Since many people are missing their portal emails, calling for resend, they might be sending out a few of them per day. Hence the wait and delay.

Reactions: ndoan95

somya_0801

Oct 16, 2023
June 10 AOR- Inland CEC
All stages showing as completed in tracker
COPR number and expiry showing for me and my dependents since Oct 17th but no portal email till now.
GC key showing Eligibility in progress
Any one in similar situation?

Cestquoica

Oct 31, 2023
I think they are closely following the 5 month timeline. The IRCC officer on call also mentioned that there are a lot of applications being processed, so we need to be patient. Since many people are missing their portal emails, calling for resend, they might be sending out a few of them per day. Hence the wait and delay.
June 10 AOR- Inland CEC
COPR number and expiry showing for me and my dependents since Oct 17th but no portal email till now.
Any updates? For us, all stages got completed Oct 25 and COPR details showing in tracker as well. Still no portal 1 email. :(

somya_0801

Oct 16, 2023
Hi, no update as of now. I called IRCC, they just said your application is still under progress, be patient and the current processing timeline in 5 months and that my 5 month timeline would end by Nov 10th so just wait until then.
So, I am assuming that they would send the portal email after 5th month only.

tomtom104

Star Member
Apr 24, 2022
Hi, no update as of now. I called IRCC, they just said your application is still under progress, be patient and the current processing timeline in 5 months and that my 5 month timeline would end by Nov 10th so just wait until then.
Don't worry, after 5-month processing time is passed, they will start talking about 180 days service standard which is 6 months, then ask us to wait again. Well prepared for that to come.

Mohammed12345

Jan 7, 2018
Hi All, Here is my timeline:
ITA : June 8 (with 1 dependent)
AOR: June 25
Med passed/UCI linked/Old BIO linked: Sept 20
Biometrics request: Sept 22
Biometrics completed: Sept 28
Eligibility completed: Oct 12
Background completed : Oct 16
COPR# generated on tracker: Oct 16
GCKey final decision: Pending (Final decision showing as 15th Oct)
Portal 1 email : pending

My only concern is that the decision is still pending but everything else is complete on tracker. Does this mean I have been approved for PR?

Thanks in advance!
I am in the same boat. Got any updates?

somya_0801

Oct 16, 2023
I am still waiting for the portal email, called IRCC the second time, All they have to say is " Be patient" and I am losing my patience big time.

sawsaw

Dec 14, 2023
June 10 AOR- Inland CEC

I'm in the same boat. I ordered by GCMS notes and it said my application was approved on September 20, 2023, but I STILL haven't received my p1. Any updates?? Suggestions? This is getting very frustrating......

chenkmuruki

Aug 4, 2023
Finally, I got an eCOPR today!

My timeline

AOR: June 16
Portal email 1: Oct 11 (from VLU, OSC Ottawa)
Portal email 2: Oct 12
eCOPR: Dec 18, exp Sept 2024
Issued by OSC Ottawa

perurima

Dec 27, 2023
My AOR is June 2, only biometrics and Medical show as completed... anyone in the same boat? What should I do ?

Stonehenge

Nov 22, 2023
Finally, I got an eCOPR today!

My timeline

AOR: June 16
Portal email 1: Oct 11 (from VLU, OSC Ottawa)
Portal email 2: Oct 12
eCOPR: Dec 18, exp Sept 2024
Issued by OSC Ottawa
[/QUOT
Hi, I just want to understand the CEC process. I keep seeing ITA, AOR, etc, when exactly did you submit your application and was there a draw based on your CRS score before ITA was sent? Or everyone who applies get an ITA so long as you have 1 year work experience under TEER 0,1,2 and 3?
I will be grateful for your response and congratulations.

Stonehenge

Nov 22, 2023
Hi, I just want to understand the CEC process. I keep seeing ITA, AOR, etc, when exactly did you submit your application and was there a draw based on your CRS score before ITA was sent? Or everyone who applies get an ITA so long as you have 1 year work experience under TEER 0,1,2 and 3?
I will be grateful for your response and congratulations.

somya_0801

Oct 16, 2023
June 10 AOR- Inland CEC
Update on my application
P1 email rec on 20th Dec
P2 email rec on 5th Jan
Ecopr pending.