+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - June 2023 AOR ******

vrich

Dec 12, 2017
Hi all, starting this thread for CEC applicants with June 2023 AOR.

Please share your timelines, updates and questions here.

About me- AOR June 04

D

Deleted member 981115

AOR June 9.

Hello everyone, I submitted my CEC application 2 days ago and there was a question that asks:

“ have you listed all periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all off the organizations that’s belongs to (if any)?
I answered “YES” instead of N/A and submitted my application and also received AOR.

I Never worked for Military and Neither I worked or held any government position.
My work experience 2 years in Canada.

Can you please suggest what is the correct answer and how can I rectify the error?
Will this error impact my process?

Thank you

vrich

Dec 12, 2017
AOR June 9.

Hello everyone, I submitted my CEC application 2 days ago and there was a question that asks:

“ have you listed all periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all off the organizations that’s belongs to (if any)?
I answered “YES” instead of N/A and submitted my application and also received AOR.

I Never worked for Military and Neither I worked or held any government position.

Can you please suggest what is the correct answer and how can I rectify the error?

Thank you
How do you realize it today that you gave wrong answer?

anyway your only option is to proactively raise web form and explain your situation.

good luck

D

Deleted member 981115

I actually did realize it while going through ask kubeir facebook page coincidentally when someone mentioned they did the same mistake. Just curious which option did you choose ?
How do you realize it today that you gave wrong answer?

anyway your only option is to proactively raise web form and explain your situation.

good luck

Jovids

Apr 26, 2019
I thought the answer to this was supposed to be "YES", I don't think I saw "N/A". Please can someone help clarify this because I also picked "yes" though I have never worked with military or government before.
AOR June 9.

Thank you