+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - June 2023 AOR ******

luis.nv278

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
ITA: May 24, 2023
Submitted: June 17, 2023
AOR: June 17, 2023
HI, do you see the Biometrics fee when submitting the application? I have already given biometrics before but they change policy: if you apply after June 14, you need to give biometrics even if you give it before

esyxc33

May 13, 2022
HI, do you see the Biometrics fee when submitting the application? I have already given biometrics before but they change policy: if you apply after June 14, you need to give biometrics even if you give it before
Nope, I wasn't asked any fee for this. I've also given the bio before, same as you. And now I see my profile says
  • "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes."
So... I think I don't need this? I am not sure either...

luis.nv278

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Nope, I wasn't asked any fee for this. I've also given the bio before, same as you. And now I see my profile says
  • "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes."
So... I think I don't need this? I am not sure either...
I think maybe they still didn't update the systems. I just want to pay the fee at the time of submission because if you pay the fee after it could delay the application. Hope we don't get any delay because this is their fault for not updating the system.

Reactions: esyxc33

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
Thank you, so I'm not the only one didn't see it
I have tried multiple times over the period of 2-3 days but system didn't pop up the biometric fees especially after the recent announcement,then finally I have submitted without bothering about the biometric fees. Anyway how many days they usually take to complete the initial documents completeness?

luis.nv278

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
I have tried multiple times over the period of 2-3 days but system didn't pop up the biometric fees especially after the recent announcement,then finally I have submitted without bothering about the biometric fees. Anyway how many days they usually take to complete the initial documents completeness?
yeah, I try too but didn't see any change in the fee section.15-30 days for medical and biometrics checking, that is what I observed.

Last edited:

PujaPatel02

Jun 21, 2023
ITA - June 08
AOR - June 08
Hello, I applied the same day. But I haven't heard back from them. Recieved Acknowledgement of receipt but is doesn't have any UCI no.

Though in my summary of application, I have a temporary UCI starting with CAN....... .

Is is the same with you?

Last edited:

PujaPatel02

Jun 21, 2023
I submitted on June 8, and recieved confirmation for payment and aknowlegnent of reciept, is this the same as AOR everyone is mentioning?