+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC- JULY 2022, APPLICATION: IN PROGRESS (SECURITY CHECK)

Fakename01

Jul 28, 2022
Now that application processing time is 5 months, when I called today the agent said there is nothing that can be done. I am considering going to the MP’s office tomorrow.
I called them today too, they gave me exact same response. Agent recommended sending in a web form as they go directly to the VO.

VIJAYMAGHNANI

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Exactly same status for me. All passed except security which is still in progress since Jan 24, 2023

AOR : Aug 26

Did you get any update ?

Hello,

Just received the GCMS notes from CBSA today. Applied exactly 28 days ago.

Recommended Pass, Security Check: In Progress, due date October, 2023

ZXL

Apr 8, 2022
Exactly same status for me. All passed except security which is still in progress since Jan 24, 2023

AOR : Aug 26

Did you get any update ?
You are expected to get CBSA note very soon. IRCC delays the reply in some cases. Many applications are stuck at Security check for long time. My application is stuck at Security check at CSIS, CBSA, IRCC, since July 19, 2021. VERY TERRIBLE.

RonyJohny

Apr 1, 2023
Toronto, Canada
LANDED..........
07-11-2019
You are expected to get CBSA note very soon. IRCC delays the reply in some cases. Many applications are stuck at Security check for long time. My application is stuck at Security check at CSIS, CBSA, IRCC, since July 19, 2021. VERY TERRIBLE.
From my experience, I applied both through gcmsapply.com twice. First time, I received my IRCC notes came faster and the second time CBSA notes came faster. We cannot predict which one will be faster. I would recommend to apply for both. It is just $10 at gcmsapply.com.

Jahed1@Zeny##

Apr 21, 2023
Hi brb2288,

No, I have not applied for gcms notes.

I have been calling IRCC since second week of January, 2023. I am in touch with the client support centre since then getting weekly updates about my application. Since last week of January 2023, the agent confirmed that it is at Security Check.

Current Status as of last week of February, 2023, it’s at Security Check. Everything is clear and application is at the last stage as per IRCC.
Same Boat

VIJAYMAGHNANI

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
From my experience, I applied both through gcmsapply.com twice. First time, I received my IRCC notes came faster and the second time CBSA notes came faster. We cannot predict which one will be faster. I would recommend to apply for both. It is just $10 at gcmsapply.com.
send me your contact or whatsapp me at 647 701 5541
Vijay

VIJAYMAGHNANI

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
We are writing a joint letter to the minister, we are 5 of us,

if you want to join , please WhatsApp me at 647 701 5541

only if you have passed all stages except security

vijay

gap_cec

Jun 13, 2023
Hey guys,
AOR: October 2022, security since February 2023.

Spoke to MP, but they said "wait another 3 months, then contact us again" because our application is "non routine" (it gets non routine after ADR as I understood).

Called IRCC million times, and they say "don't worry, your application is going smoothly" Smoothly!!!

I know there're a lot of people in the same situation, and I will be happy to participate in such a letter.
Vijay, do you have means of communication other than Whatsapp?

VIJAYMAGHNANI

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Hey guys,

Spoke to MP, but they said "wait another 3 months, then contact us again" because our application is "non routine" (it gets non routine after ADR as I understood).

Called IRCC million times, and they say "don't worry, your application is going smoothly" Smoothly!!!

I know there're a lot of people in the same situation, and I will be happy to participate in such a letter.
Hi
We are making a group at WhatsApp to write one combine letter to minister.

you can either call me if you are in Canada

brb2288

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-12-2022
LANDED..........
12-01-2024
Hi brb2288,

No, I have not applied for gcms notes.

I have been calling IRCC since second week of January, 2023. I am in touch with the client support centre since then getting weekly updates about my application. Since last week of January 2023, the agent confirmed that it is at Security Check.

Current Status as of last week of February, 2023, it’s at Security Check. Everything is clear and application is at the last stage as per IRCC.
Gcms notes can give you information like whether its in comprehensive security check or not as support centre agent will not give you that detailed information.

Aliban

Sep 3, 2022
Hey guys,

I am in the same situation , any updates ??!