+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2022 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

inertia

Oct 4, 2022
I got the portal email!!! Email sent at 7:42am EST

CEC Inland
AOR Sept 2

When I called IRCC on Dec 20, they said my VO was Edmonton, but today the portal email came from Etobicoke office (could be because I am in Toronto)

I am so happy! Good luck everyone! Good things will come!
Congratulations! Did you get any ghost update yesterday or today before the portal email?

FissionMailed

Oct 6, 2022
Hi All. I am a CEC applicant and I've informed IRCC about my marriage and they've asked me to send the below documents via email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with file size totaling less than 5mb.
Updated Generic Application form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or CLP
 Updated Additional Family Information form IMM 5406 for yourself and your spouse or CLP
 A completed and signed Schedule A Background/ Declaration IMM 5669 by your spouse or CLP
 Supplementary Information Your Travels form IMM5562 E for your spouse or CLP
 If applicable: A completed and signed IMM5409 Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union

I have few questions on IMM 0008 and IMM 5406.
1) Do I have to fill 2 separate applications for myself and my wife or just adding dependent info in IMM 0008 will do?
2) As I fall under Economic class(CEC), if I have to fill out a separate IMM 0008 for my spouse does she also fall under the same category?
2) For 5406, I already filled my family members details during my CEC application, so do I have to fill it again?
3) Can my wife take upfront medical exam?
4) Email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca returned with "Delivery failed" status saying my email address not in their recipients list. How to address this issue?
5) As there are a bunch of forms, documents and relationship photos to submit. How can I submit all files under 5 MB?

Thanks in advance

Vickyndm

Oct 13, 2022
I applied for PR (CEC) on August 12 and got AOR on 13th.

October 2022 - Medicals got cleared and I am able to see my Biometrics updated in portal.

I have got my PR application approval on Dec 15 ( I submitted on August 12 under CEC) , got that email asking if I am inside the country and got response from IRCC the next day where they created an account for me under the new PR confirmation portal. Submitted my address and photo for the PR card.

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
I have got my PR application approval on Dec 15 ( I submitted on August 12 under CEC) , got that email asking if I am inside the country and got response from IRCC the next day where they created an account for me under the new PR confirmation portal. Submitted my address and photo for the PR card.
Thanks for sharing the updates! I think there is a thread for CEC - August 2022 as well?