+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2022 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

FrenchTonst

Dec 23, 2022
Congrats guys! What a way to start the day!
Now I'm even more stressed since I submitted July 7th, on the myimmitracker it seems like people who submitted around that date for one candidate already got their answer since a while

pyramid7799

Star Member
May 23, 2021
Congrats guys! What a way to start the day!
Now I'm even more stressed since I submitted July 7th, on the myimmitracker it seems like people who submitted around that date for one candidate already got their answer since a while
I have a similar timeline as yours, however with dependents, awaiting.

quarantine2020

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
I got the portal email!!! Email sent at 7:42am EST

CEC Inland
AOR Sept 2

When I called IRCC on Dec 20, they said my VO was Edmonton, but today the portal email came from Etobicoke office (could be because I am in Toronto)

I am so happy! Good luck everyone! Good things will come!

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
I got the portal email!!! Email sent at 7:42am EST

CEC Inland
AOR Sept 2

When I called IRCC on Dec 20, they said my VO was Edmonton, but today the portal email came from Etobicoke office (could be because I am in Toronto)

I am so happy! Good luck everyone! Good things will come!
congrats! amazing news!
From what I see on the forum, portail emails are only sent between 7-9AM?

Reactions: PR Dreamer

unlucky001

Apr 5, 2022
Hi everyone,
My timeline is below :
CEC with ONIP tech draw
Application : June 18
AOR : June 19
1st Ghost update August 30 : Medical pass August 30
2nd Ghost update Nov 23 : Medical pass Nov 23

still no portal email or anything.

Anyone in same situation? also wondering why two MED update

FrenchTonst

Dec 23, 2022
I was able to call them today (for those wondering, I used the citizenship line)
Medical were done on September 7th, background check is complete but still reviewing eligibility... do you guys know how long it usually takes to complete after background check is done?
My VO is Vancouver... the agent on the phone told me that it could take up to... 21 month lololol

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
I was able to call them today (for those wondering, I used the citizenship line)
Medical were done on September 7th, background check is complete but still reviewing eligibility... do you guys know how long it usually takes to complete after background check is done?
My VO is Vancouver... the agent on the phone told me that it could take up to... 21 month lololol
It's basically the case for most of the applicants I believe: medicals and background check done and eligibility pending..
I think the "21 months" is just the "official" number of the "processing time website"

I know people (CEC) that applied in August and received their PR cards this week

Aisijin

May 10, 2022
the last step is security check in BGC, your BGC is already complete so I think the portal invitation will be sent in few days