*** CEC - JULY 2022 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

FrenchTonst

Dec 23, 2022
CEC inland:

ITA: July 6th
AOR: July 7th
Medical/Biometric Update: September 7th

Since then nothing... I tried to call them several times with no luck
Currently on a work permit sponsored by my company, I'm planning to start a new job on February 13th but I need at least the COPR for that
Do you think there's any chance it will be approved before that? Do you think they will work next week (from 27 to 30?)

Zee234O

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
CEC inland:

Currently on a work permit sponsored by my company, I'm planning to start a new job on February 13th but I need at least the COPR for that
Do you think there's any chance it will be approved before that? Do you think they will work next week (from 27 to 30?)
we can only hope for the best. Hang in there

VIJAYMAGHNANI

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
CEC inland:

Did you tried calling IRCC? What’s status of stages ?

FrenchTonst

Dec 23, 2022
Did you tried calling IRCC? What’s status of stages ?
I tried calling them several times, both in French and English, even calling them on the citizenship line because I heard it's easier to reach them but no luck at all...

My biometric as well as my medical exams (that have been validated on September 7th) are showing up on my profile, it's still mentioned that they are reviewing if I meet the requirements, everything else is "we don't need, we'll contact you if necessary" and they are still running background check