ITA: Aug 3
Submission : Aug 5
AOR: Aug 5
Bio/Medical update: Oct 6
GU1: Nov 3
GU2: Nov 5
Hello guys!! What does this mean? I just received an email from IRCC PR Portal

Dear Client,

Some information is required for further processing of this application. Please confirm/provide the following information:

• Current residential address: Please provide your current residential address. If you are currently outside of Canada, please advise.

Please provide this information by replying to this email.

Have additional questions? Find answers in the Help Centre: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html, or by contacting our Client Support Centre by completing the Web Form or dialing 1-888-242-2100, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. EDT.

Regards,

CC31888

Client Service Unit – West Landings

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
congrats, I believe you are at the end already

FissionMailed

Oct 6, 2022
Hi everyone,

I am a CEC-Inland applicant and I've received an email today to confirm my present residential address or let them know if I'm outside Canada. Also, I received an Information Letter in my account which says the same thing but mentioned 30 days to confirm my residential address to get the copr or changes to any family composition. Am in a situation where I need expert advise. I am currently in India for my marriage which is due in 15 days. I'll be back to Canada only in the 2nd week of January. So, can I reply to the email saying am outside Canada and raise a webform after 15 days to update about my marital status and add my wife to my existing application?
Please help

prindav2021

Oct 26, 2021
Hello guys!! What does this mean? I just received an email from IRCC PR Portal

Dear Client,

Some information is required for further processing of this application. Please confirm/provide the following information:

• Current residential address: Please provide your current residential address. If you are currently outside of Canada, please advise.

Please provide this information by replying to this email.

Have additional questions? Find answers in the Help Centre: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html, or by contacting our Client Support Centre by completing the Web Form or dialing 1-888-242-2100, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. EDT.

Regards,

CC31888

Client Service Unit – West Landings

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Hello, I hope you’re well,
I’ve received the same mail 7 days ago, I sent my response but I haven’t heard from them yet, did you reply and got any answer?

tedMosby12

Nov 7, 2022
I’ve received the same mail 7 days ago, I sent my response but I haven’t heard from them yet, did you reply and got any answer?
Hey, It's great to see you got the first email. Congrats.
Do you happen to know which office processed your file ?
Thanks!

FissionMailed

Oct 6, 2022
I replied to them that I am out of Canada and about my marital status going to change in 2 weeks. I got a reply saying I can add my spouse to my application and asked me to update the same to IRCC right after marriage.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

prindav2021

Oct 26, 2021
I replied to them that I am out of Canada and about my marital status going to change in 2 weeks. I got a reply saying I can add my spouse to my application and asked me to update the same to IRCC right after marriage.
Did they reply you the same day you reply?

Aakaash897

Nov 28, 2022
Sharing my timeline
Category: CEC-inland
ITA: Aug 3
Submission : Aug 5
AOR: Aug 5
Bio/Medical update: Oct 6
GU1: Nov 3
GU2: Nov 5
What's the best way to track GU updates. I might have missed them. Although, my application is fairly new.
AoR - Oct 29th
Meds and Bio - Nov 16th

ashsense

Aug 18, 2022
What's the best way to track GU updates. I might have missed them. Although, my application is fairly new.
AoR - Oct 29th
Meds and Bio - Nov 16th
The only way is to login everyday and see if you have the status as Application Updated instead of Submitted.
If you see the status as Application Updated but do not see any changes when you open your application then that is a ghost update.

Reactions: Aakaash897

Aakaash897

Nov 28, 2022
The only way is to login everyday and see if you have the status as Application Updated instead of Submitted.
If you see the status as Application Updated but do not see any changes when you open your application then that is a ghost update.
Ah yeah. I'm positive, I must have missed out on it. As of now. Just the Meds and Bio Update.

stormedstar

Nov 28, 2022
Review of the police certificate means that my claim is advancing or is it still in the early stages? I applied by Set 1st.

Thank you.